Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Private Jet Known As The Bombardier Challenger 650 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Private Jet Known As The Bombardier Challenger 650 (761 Views)

Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Private Jet Known As The Bombardier Challenger 650 by comcentury(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
The Private Jet known as the Bombardier Challenger 650

Why the Bombardier is one of the most private flown aircrafts?What you need to know of this Beast

The Bombardier Challenger has the 300,600 and 800 series.One of the most used series has been the 600 series which is a family of business jets. It was first produced by Canadair as an independent company and then produced from 1986 by Canadair as a division of Bombardier Aerospace.The popular one amongst the 600 series is the Bombardier 650.

Its interior makes passengers want to fly it again and again as it comes with a completely redesigned cabin with leading technology setting new standards of comfort and connectivity.

On the technical side it is built with a fully equipped performance, featuring Bombardier Vision flight deck and optimized engines with higher thrust delivering shorter take-off field length,runway capabilities and extra payload.This aircraft is amazing to fly with.The pilots equally love this aircrafts as it provides them with a new sensational cockpit experience and unprecedented level of comfort and control.

Built on the industry’s best selling large platform, with an accumulation of over 5 and a half million flight hours and airliner-level system redundancy, this Challenger series of aircraft sets the benchmark for dispatch reliability with numbers averaging above 99.9% Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your aircraft is ready for business whenever you are.

Speed Capability

With its 4,000 nm (7,408 km) range capability, the new Challenger 650 aircraft connects more key business cities non-stop, consistently flying fully-equipped with 6 passengers between London and New York, Dubai and London, and Sao Paulo to Miami.It covers major cities within the United States within hours.

The only true 12-passenger capability aircraft in its class, the new Challenger 650 offers exceptional stand-up headroom, larger seats, more leg room, a flat floor throughout, and full in-flight access to baggage in an even more comfortable cabin. The freedom and flexibility to come and go as you choose has never been greater.

Passengers experience exceptional seat width, integrated deployable headrests and ergonomic leg-rests for more comfort.

Revolutionary in its design, the angled side-ledge provides a more ideal platform for Passenger Control Units (PCU) and easier access to cabin controls and real-time flight information. Deployed tables sit at the same level as side-ledges to maximize useable surface area.

The innovative new Passenger Service Unit (PSU) design interacts with the more fluid and contemporary lines of the cabin’s new side-ledge and seat concepts, for more spaciousness and a more open feeling.

Designed by Lufthansa Technik and customized exclusively for Bombardier, the next-generation Cabin Management System (CMS) provides passengers with a home- or office-like control, productivity and entertainment capability superior to that of any other aircraft in the segment. Control your CMS remotely using Apple or Android devices, too.

The Challenger 650 aircraft’s fully-equipped multimedia system allows you to store and play your own music, movies or other media. Featuring the segment’s only standard ‘On Demand’ capability, it allows subscribers to access the latest in licensed Hollywood films and entertainment.

The intuitive and easy-to-use niceview™ moving map system provides worldwide, high-resolution 3-D maps and virtual flights, to create the ultimate flight information and viewing experience for all passengers.

The next time you want to fly private think of the amazing features of this aircraft.

Re: The Private Jet Known As The Bombardier Challenger 650 by flowjoe: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
i was recently @ d Abuja airport & i had a dispatcher friend who took me into this aircraft, no doubt about how comfy d cabin is, d plane is certified the next best for charter!
Re: The Private Jet Known As The Bombardier Challenger 650 by lilycarrbff: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
It is really hard to hear it especially when you are buying a plane for yourself. Usually I fly with first or business class but this year was good and I thought I deserved my personal plane and I found Challenger 604 for sale and I think with a small loan I can handle it. First of all The Bombardier Challenger 604 saw major upgrades on the CL601. GE CF34-3B engines/increased fuel capacity upped range to 4,000nm, while a new undercarriage improved takeoff/landing weight, and alterations to wing and tail occurred. A ProLine 4 panel was also incorporated. Typical passenger configuration is for 10. Next year me and my family are going to have a flight to Spain on our new plane.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Running A Video Game Store In Nigeria / Help Needed / MMM Nigeria Founder Revealed [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.