Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Between Usa And Germany? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Usa And Germany? (1344 Views)

Between USA And EUROPE Where Can One Hustle And Make Money / Between USA, UK, And Dubai; Which Would You Like To Settle In? / Comprehensive List Of Tuition Free Universities In Finland And Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Usa And Germany? by stc: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
hey NL, pls i really want to knw which is better between USA and GERMANY under the category stated below,i have an option to choose between both by somebody who will assist with the VISA,
ECONOMY /WORK, which of the country has a better economy to hussle
NIGHT LIFE,
MIGRATION ISSUES, whic country will pose a head ache ,if at all a visa status is now changed to "illegal immigrant"
LADIES, which has the cheapest ladies to step up with
thank you
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by justwise(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
stc:

hey NL, pls i really want to knw which is better between USA and GERMANY under the category stated below,i have an option to choose between both by somebody who will assist with the VISA,
NIGHT LIFE,
MIGRATION ISSUES, whic country will pose a head ache ,if at all a visa status is now changed to "illegal immigrant"
LADIES, which has the cheapest ladies to step up with
thank you
What type of visa are u going with?
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by johnkent(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
US of A anytime buddy
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
If I may ask what is your main point of wanting to travel to these countries.  Is it  for Work, Study, Tourism or Business?
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by yommyuk: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2009
USA cool
THEN UK
AND LASTLY CANADA
MAYBE HOLLAND
GERMANY - CRAP (only business)
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by Kc0022000(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
yommyuk:

USA cool
THEN UK
AND LASTLY CANADA
MAYBE HOLLAND
GERMANY - CRAP (only business)

I think your CRAP yourself for saying one country is CRAP grin
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by martin1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
Kc0022000:

I think your CRAP yourself for saying one country is CRAP grin
i tire. . .how can someone say a powerful country like Germany is crap.
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by yommyuk: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2009

I think your CRAP yourself for saying one country is CRAP

Did u read the last line of @Poster's enquiry
I bet not.
Germany is CRAP in regards to a black man settling there to work.
It is the last place I will advice a professional person to go and live.
So if you did not understand the context in which I used the word "CRAP" then surely u are CRAP cool
Re: Between Usa And Germany? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
You would of course be out of order if you have not ever lived worked /done business legally in Germany to come out with this statement.

There are loads of skilled professionals from all over the world who make a living in Germany

1 Like

Re: Between Usa And Germany? by yommyuk: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
A few years ago, a German wife of a friend visited us in the Uk and was amazed to see blacks doing jobs like working over the counter in the chemist. She said that will be a very rare sight in Germany. Most Nigerian professionals will not put Germany on the list of countries they want to reside unless it is a very specialized field.

And is a fact sad

Even countries like france is a no go, In Holland you need need to be fluent in dutch. I have a friend who did PHD in Computer Science in Germany and was very fluent in German. After less than a year he moved to Canada.

Currently, there is a huge influx of nigerians who has just gained German citizenship over the past year or so have now relocated to the UK. I meet them everyday. sad

(1) (Reply)

Best & Fastest Route To Lagos Local Airport On Arrival From Ibadan / Nigerians In New York City / Do Winners Of American Dv Lottery Receive Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.