Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Comprehensive List Of Tuition Free Universities In Finland And Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Comprehensive List Of Tuition Free Universities In Finland And Germany (1082 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Tuition Free Universities In Finland And Germany by Engineer1985(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
It might interest you to know that universities in some parts of Europe are operating tuition free. Yes, these schools don’t charge a dime for tuition, you only have to take care of your living expenses like feeding, transportation, clothing, rent etc. Education in these countries are funded by the government, so students are exempted from fee payment. These countries are Finland and Germany. Universities in Finland are totally free, while some universities in Germany have started imposing little tuition. I have written articles about education in Finland, and Germany, cost of living and how to apply in my previous posts, so check the archive section of this blog to get these articles. Today, I’m going to post the list of these universities, so you can get more information and start your application on time. Read more, http://study-domain.com/tuition-free-universities-in-finland-and-germany-plus-internet-addresses/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurant In Nice, France / 5 Vacation Spots In Lagos For This Season / U.s Intending Immigrants, Under The (f1, F2b, F3 And F4 Categories).lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.