Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (1642 Views)

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by peacettw: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
[left][/left]I know I am treading on thin ice but I need to ask the moderators who shut down my topic earlier why they did so. Any explanation would be nice and if you are considering banning me, please know that I am an " elder" having participated actively in this site's growth since inception- 7 years to be exact.

4 Likes

Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by peacettw: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Asked for help today on the site since morning and I am yet to be matched. Using this forum to ask other Nigerians whether they have had similar problems. I would like to ask the moderator to please tell me if there is anything wrong with that? I understand the concerns our government has with the site but last I checked, I am an upright citizen with a family struggling in our present economic dilemma with free will to partake in any venture to ease my plight.

I take full responsibility of what becomes of my investment.

2 Likes

Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
peacettw:
Asked for help today on the site since morning and I am yet to be matched. Using this forum to ask other Nigerians whether they have had similar problems. Pray, can tell me whatever is wrong with that? I understand the concerns our government has with the site but last I checked, I am an upright citizen with a family struggling in our present economic dilemma with free will to partake in any venture to ease my plight.

You asked for help on a Friday? Please chill til Sunday eve you will be matched. Except u faulted a rule.
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by peacettw: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
grossintel:
You asked for help on a Friday? Please chill til Sunday eve you will be matched. Except u faulted a rule.
My dear, I didn't flout any rules and learnt from my guider that I am not the only one to complain about this today. I know it worked yesterday and 2 days ago cos I was matched and even paid. This quagmire started today. Will exercise patience. Just need to know that I am alone in this hence the thread.
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
peacettw:
My dear, I didn't fault any rules and learnt from my guider that I am not the only one to complain about this today. I know it worked yesterday and 2 days ago cos I was matched and even paid. This quagmire started today. Will exercise patience. Just need to know that I am alone in this hence the thread.
Just wait till Sunday eve or Monday morning you will be matched. Even if I had mavros for withdrawal I won't withdraw on a Friday cause the time will eventually keep ticking till Tuesday early hours. So be patient okay? Let us know if you finally get matched. kiss
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by peacettw: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank you very much. Will do just that. Good night
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by DozieInc(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
peacettw:
My dear, I didn't fault any rules and learnt from my guider that I am not the only one to complain about this today. I know it worked yesterday and 2 days ago cos I was matched and even paid. This quagmire started today. Will exercise patience. Just need to know that I am alone in this hence the thread.
Have no fears dear, you will eventually be matched, same happened to someone I know he was eventually matched.
though its advisable to write to the support team after 24hrs .
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by lomprico(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
peacettw:
Asked for help today on the site since morning and I am yet to be matched. Using this forum to ask other Nigerians whether they have had similar problems. I would like to ask the moderator to please tell me if there is anything wrong with that? I understand the concerns our government has with the site but last I checked, I am an upright citizen with a family struggling in our present economic dilemma with free will to partake in any venture to ease my plight.

Why not direct ur complains to support or the online consultants? angry

People sef. Dem go still ban u again.
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by peacettw: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
lomprico:

Why not direct ur complains to support or the online consultants? angry

People sef. Dem go still ban u again.
I have done that ie written to the support group. Expecting their reply. I wasnt banned but my topic was deleted. Thanks for the concern
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by ekanDamie: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
peacettw:
I have done that ie written to the support group. Expecting their reply. I wasnt banned but my topic was deleted. Thanks for the concern
1. join a WhatsApp group I can link u to one
2. d system is to match u automatically and immediately. but bout last week dev
been having issues with their site on mobile I guess it's still persisting
if u don't get matched in 24hrs. write to support choose identity verification. state you have not been matched and you can't remember making any adjustment to any detail dats if u did not o.
DAT d acct is very much in control by u. make sure u send a pics of urself with a valid ID held below ur chin. and d valid ID also snapped separate for proper view.

it's a system, anytin can go berserk
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by nwajesus12(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
miss don't worry,matchings are normally done Tuesday's and Thursdays...next time,only request to get help on the said date.

1 Like

Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by peacettw: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank you all. Will exercise a little bit of patience.
nwajesus12:
miss don't worry,matchings are normally done Tuesday's and Thursdays...next time,only request to get help on the said date.
Was told by my guider that you can be matched on any day... He also said he can't say for sure why I haven't been matched.
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
ANOTHER FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENT AGAIN IN MY ACCOUNT. TWICE IN A ROW NOW.

I'M QUITTING MMM FOR GOOD I HAVE BETTER ALTERNATIVES.
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by christlyke(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Citep:
ANOTHER FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENT AGAIN IN MY ACCOUNT. TWICE IN A ROW NOW.

I'M QUITTING MMM FOR GOOD I HAVE BETTER ALTERNATIVES.

What's our business if you quit or have other alternatives, are you the only person to have fake POP issue? undecided
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
AND WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST TYPED?
christlyke:

What's our business if you quit or have other alternatives, are you the only person to have fake POP issue? undecided
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by nwajesus12(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2016
peacettw:
Thank you all. Will exercise a little bit of patience. Was told by my guider that you can be matched on any day... He also said he can't say for sure why I haven't been matched.
haven't you wondered why ph are done on those days...
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by samilo88(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2016
See my signature and join the latest platform ASAP. U won't need to wait to b matched, once ur due d balance drops in ur account for u to withdraw..
Re: My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help by zerojoy: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Me too and I was banned

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY EXPOSED: GUARANTEED ON-LINE BUSINESSES THAT WILL MAKE YOU WEALTHY. / 5 Metric Ton Lpg/cooking Gas Plant / Will You Take This Free Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.