Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Advice Needed Urgently - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed Urgently (1735 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Pls Matured Advice Needed / In Pains! Your advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Richy4(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
I will suggest you hit the Internet and know the causes of low sexual drive or libido in men....It occurs to a lot of men....

<<<<You have to know the meaning of low sex drive
<<<<You have to know the cause of low sex drive
<<<< You have to know the solution to low sex drive and see if you can apply that in your own husband's case

I think it might be any of this these

Age>>>Stress>>> Lack of good sleep...Depression
Stress and overwork.
Exhaustion.
Serious relationship problems with partner.

Check some of the solutions and see if you can help him.... it is treatable..
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by sunvick(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
You guys are lacking sexual chemistry. Sex should be mutual and not done out of obligation or duty buh should be spontaneous and without timetable of day or night.
I doubt he last up to 2-3 mins on you.
You can try to improve your communication 1st as that will be the key area you need to work on first.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by baby124: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
6 weeks ke. O girl na wa o. Ask him what is wrong in a sincere conversation. Does he have health issues, is he gay,.... You may not get the answer you are looking for. So be prepared
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by EfemenaXY: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dadasamuel08:
Guys I need your advice... my husband and I have been married for 6 years in those six years I can count how many times we made love simply cos he can go weeks without asking okay I have been the one asking more than he does but now I feel he should know his obligation s as a husband and I have discussed it over and over again but he seems not to have changed he only ask for sex when he feels like having sex which might be twice or once a month. I like sex but I can do without it however am concern about the future of a marriage without a committed emotional attachment... what should I do?

Sounds like he's got a low sex drive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Low Libido Issue Is About To Ruin My Relationship / You Are All Invited / Should The Woman Pay Rent If Husband Is Not Financially Stable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.