Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) (49172 Views)

Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Dreal11247: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Real change
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by brenister10: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
I must ask you...what is wrong with policemen picking up onions that fell off a truck on the highway? I mean, recession or not, is there anything wrong with this act?
The onions will get crushed and wasted by passing vehicles. So, if policemen stationed nearby decide to pick them off the road and take them home for consumption, is there anything wrong with this?

Perhaps they should put up advert for lost onions instead, will that make you happy?

Well said my man... don't mind the yeye op, he go don dey happy say him thread enter front page. If to say the Policeman catch am now, him for hear am... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2016
They are only trying to prevent accident on the road by picking those slippery onions. Am sure they will burn it off
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by smalls001: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Totally agree with you

whirlwind7:
I must ask you...what is wrong with policemen picking up onions that fell off a truck on the highway? I mean, recession or not, is there anything wrong with this act?
The onions will get crushed and wasted by passing vehicles. So, if policemen stationed nearby decide to pick them off the road and take them home for consumption, is there anything wrong with this?

Perhaps they should put up advert for lost onions instead, will that make you happy?
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in police picking up onions,atleast they didnt use it to bribe them
Police are human not robbots you guys should get a life

1 Like

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2016
they also have mouths to feed .....
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by omostar: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

Thank you. Seriously, some people just like to form. He is not stealing it but rather helping to prevent wastage. I will pick some up too if I could and I am not broke.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Semper247(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

God bless u for this comment. But wailers will never change even if u open their brains to infuse this.
Most of them don't even know what recession is. If they see anyone soaking garri now, to them, it is recession...... Dullards!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Onions, a valuable vegetable, is expensive now despite being perishable. They don't want it to waste ni.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

I agree with you. They have done the right thing to me ooo
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by apholaryn: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

confirm! u be my man.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Sanchase: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2016
The helmet is supposed to be used in protecting their kpako head grin
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
whirlwind7:

My brother don't mind them.
I think the op is jealous of the police men.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by feodan: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
OP is it wrong to keep our Federal Roads clean? cheesy
LoL, No Sir....... Tanks
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

People that reason like this are the main problem of dis country. Why them no kuku commot uniform pack the onions na?...Pacifist crew! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Badgers14: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

YES.. THERE ARE A MILLION THINGS WRONG WITH .. IT IS CALLED STEALING angry angry angry.. Imagine being the owner of that goods
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by flyforall: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
They are clearing litter.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by adebayosun02: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Not police fault na. Recession is really eating on the Nigeria Police
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Nothing bad in what they did.........

My opinion
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

Don't mind them,everything is politics and recession to them.
To pick money on the floor is now recession.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

Don't mind them,everything is politics and recession to them.
To even pick money on the floor is now recession.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by matrixme(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
we are comfortable with whatever men of the Nigerian police do that does not involve shooting of innocent civilians. Besides, do you know how much onions cost these days? I'll probably stock some in my front pocket if I get such opportunity.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Badgers14:
[b]
YES.. THERE ARE A MILLION THINGS WRONG WITH .. IT IS CALLED STEALING angry angry angry.. Imagine being the owner of that goods

U mean the owner would prefer it been crushed by other oncoming vehicles rather than being taking away by the police. Ur mom would surely pick some if she found them on her way home too. I call that hypocrisy.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Shegz007(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Everybody is feeling the heat.

Meanwhile....

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2016
In buhari 's word ,they are criminals and kworrupt.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
FINANCIAL FREEDOM LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!

Introducing.....GIVERS FORUM

*Give Help and Get Help Weekly
*Get 40% help monthly
*10% Help weekly
*PH and GH weekly
*Referral Bonus
-1st generation - 10%
-2nd generation - 5%
-3rd generation - 3%
-4th generation - 1%

*PH matching within 6days
*Minimum PH - 5k, Max - 5million
*Registration Bonus
*PH and GH only in Naira

www.givers forum.net

Use the email as referral
Frdrcksnd@gmail.com

Contact me if you have any question
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Badgers14: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=LARRYDKING post=51167238][/quote]

Sir or madam.

The owner would kindly have preferred that the police man help them mitigate their losses by helping pick up those goods for them.

Yes, they say police is your friend, and that's what a friend does.

The owner is already at a loss and the police man by stealing what doesn't belong to him is making yhe situation worse.
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Badgers14:

Sir or madam.

The owner would kindly have preferred that the police man help them mitigate their losses by helping pick up those goods for them.

Yes, they say police is your friend, and that's what a friend does.

The owner is already at a loss and the police man by stealing what doesn't belong to him is making yhe situation worse.

Pardon me pls, I'm just inquisitive to know how you think the police should contact the unknown friend putting into consideration how poorly organised and undermined the NPF is know to be. How can it be achieved sir?

I've notice that when a police officer is killed in the line of duty, u call him a hero but while he is still alive, he as a hungry, dirty dishonest thief that deserves to be killed. Never appreciated. Why is it so sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The ₦‎1,200 Titus Fish I Bought In Lagos / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke / You Are Given Only One Option, Which Are You Taking Home With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.