Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party (35128 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Independence Day In Gorgeous Outfit / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by machosly(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Omo yi stupid gan ooo!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by VUVUZELA10: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Celebrating dog for good "licking job". Yeye dey smell. Some people never eat for her village. Madness

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Justeenaleo(f): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
trumpclinton247:
...Hope someone didn't recently broke your heart?... if so.. forgive them cos is powered by recession
If "heart break" is your reason for everything,its not mine.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Justeenaleo(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
CXLVII:

Re you hungry?
You can't feed me.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by soath(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Her money, her life.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Gome23: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Madness
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Rasque1759(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Buh wait o...nah who go chop that cake? shei Im fellow dogs were invited ni? abi nah invited Human wey she invite go chop dog cake? just asking

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by FANE4Naija: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
She get money now! if to say nobi too much money were she get, y she no go do that kind thing, anyhow sha, it is good to show love to animals, they are humans like us. bt nt by doing birthday 4 dem ooo
Huh? Come again.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by weselomo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
ask and investigate, this particular type of dog is owned by women. The dog is good and useful in just 1 thing" punna licking" Think u all could grab dat from anty toke post.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Ipisi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
ceo247frolic:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa threw a party for her dog, Coco on Friday. The party was in celebration of Coco's 6 months with her.

"6 months ago you came into my life all smelly off a long flight but one look at you and I knew you were trouble. Happy 6 months Coco, you bring me sooooo much joy! Spice n I love your crazy funny and adorable personality"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9VSYCh0Xb/?hl=en

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by sholla20(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
celebrities and fake life are like garri and sugar

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by biodunid: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”
New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by chiefobdk(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
zo all d cock sucking and taking it in d azzs. jut to trow party for a stupid dog.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Madness grade 1
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Alal(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Netayau said it all,Africans are fools,he can not hide his feelings. When you have fans that are Hungary, you choose to celebrate dog and leave men to starve and the money you had comes from the foolish people that are Hungary, nawao. What a wonderful world.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Babacele: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I lie? undecided
maybe.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Babacele:
maybe.
No, I didn't
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by Babacele: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

No, I didn't
despite appearances, there are angels everywhere. May we be enabled to see our angels, amen.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party by callistio: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy grin I laff in japan .... na me de remain?
ah go folo celebrate ma pet goat... 2 days. anniversary wit me in my back yard ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.