Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Thank God I Have Secured A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God I Have Secured A Job (4601 Views)

I Finally Secured A Job.. / Thank GOD, I Made It / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by afodam(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2007
smileyCongratulationssssssssssssssssssss brother.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by xantaplus: 6:55pm On May 17, 2007
congrats.now u have somewhere to start from
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by otuwe(f): 8:20am On May 18, 2007
this guy is not serious oh, are you sure he even got a job. why then is he not replying to any of the questions asked him.

WHERE ARE YOU WORKING MAN, OR DOESN'T THE COMPANY HAVE A NAME.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by okoyawo: 12:14pm On May 18, 2007
our God is a faithful God ever ready to fulfil his promises.thank God for u Abuja is one of the best cities to leave in in this part of the world n i bet u re going to enjoy it.best of luck n pls guide ur job jealously n please be diligent.cheerio.congratsssssssssssssssss
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by nosbash: 10:14pm On May 18, 2007

You jes about 2 experience a new aspect of life, believe it, its goin to get ugly,fun & maybe fustrating.
So, my advice is to open all your sensory organs and be at alert to use opps. that will avail themselves to u.
But tis far too early 4 you to groan when u've not even felt any pain yet.
OH SURELY! PAIN WILL COME & SO WILL PLEASURE.
We all paid our dues & so is expected of you.
Cheers!!
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by teeboi1(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2007
I pray your new job shall be permanent in God's name & those of still looking unto him will get our miracles soon.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by vivienne(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2007
Obiovsly this guy has never been to Abuja. Empty Vessels . . .lipsrsealed
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by anaviv: 3:55pm On May 23, 2007
ur lucky guy,but abuja is not stress ful.don't mind all those fine cab cos they so cheap than u think.CONGRATS
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Brodericks: 12:59pm On May 28, 2007
Please tell us the place where you get the job. Na bank Govt Office or where, ?
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by Brodericks: 1:08pm On May 28, 2007
Dear Naira Landers,
Some one just told me that some ( I MEAN SOME !)Guardian Newspaper Job advertisements are fake. It is just pretext to make enough sales of the newspaper. Is this true? Please let me know.

Brodericks
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by hopesam: 6:00pm On May 29, 2007
Accept my congratulation cheesy
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by anifel20(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2007
first congrat, but you should count yourself lucky that you have to be taking cab or taxi in Abuja and not jumping into "Molue" (standing)as people in Lagos. Stage 1 problem is over then you must be prepare for the next stage problem. Be sure it will come, I know you will keep overcoming the stages. Good Luck Man.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by jumie(f): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
Congratulations,

Thank God and don't complain. God that has provided job for you will also provide the transportation fares or whatever u need.

By the way, u never mentioned the type of job and the company you are working with or is it not worth mentioning? kiss

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by tanaka(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2007
Thanks to God Almighty, I also have secured a good job with first call group of companies in Lagos. They are into investment, real estate, and insurance. I will be resuming on the 7th of June 2007.
Re: Thank God I Have Secured A Job by cjayy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2007
Thank God me too I have secured one. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wapco Vacancy And Others / VACANCY AT THE Federal Civil Service Commission 2016 / I Need Directions!!! Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.