Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. (1735 Views)

Photographer Travels To Oymyakon, Russia. The Coldest Village On Earth. Photos / Man Flaunts Cash Before Buying New Car,Crashes It In A Building A Day After.PICS / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by PRXPERT: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2016
A random girl boosted on twitter, that the usual tantrum "go back to your village" is no longer an insult because his father has pimped their crib in the village.. check out the layouts....

Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by PRXPERT: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
here...

Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by yeyeboi(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by jiinxed: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2016
How is this news?

**Drags Op by the collar**

Stop **slap** making **slap** stupid **slap** people **slap** famous! angry angry
Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by acenazt: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
D girl go snap her king palace
Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by chiefobdk(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
i ve since gone back to my village. I'm living a better life. away from the hustle and bustle in lagos
Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by chiefobdk(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
acenazt:
D girl go snap her king palace

na hate. Muslim afonja hater
Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by acenazt: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2016
chiefobdk:

na hate. Muslim afonja hater
lmao paranoid oaf
Re: Go Back To Your Village Isn't An Insult! A Girl Flaunts Her Village On Twitter. by PRXPERT: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
acenazt:
lmao paranoid oaf
I don't think you understand the purpose of this post! so swerve!

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Ranked 1st In 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / N4million budget for masters abroad / I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.