Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec (423 Views)

Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / SEC Accused Of Secretly Employing Northerners During Public Holidays / Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
How can I get the Nigerian Senate's attention to the crap that's happening in the private health sector.

Employing a doctor for 24hrs every day and give it a new name "resident" doctor yet pay him only 80-100k/month in this Lagos State is beyond ridiculous.. It is very wicked.

We claim to be doctors and yet can't respect the mental health of workers by knowing there should be a reasonable specified work hour.

This nonsense has to stop!
Re: Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec by talktonase(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Those guys are hungry and angry at the moment because their constituency cash has been refused them and their campaign funds have not been recouped.Them no go hear you!
Re: Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
Those guys are hungry and angry at the moment because their constituency cash has been refused them and their campaign funds have not been recouped.Them no go hear you!

I've been told to meet the Lagos State House of Assembly first....
Re: Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec by spenca: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
drlawizle:

I've been told to meet the Lagos State House of Assembly first....

Find out who is Incharge of the health sector committee or any related to it , get his/her contact and endeavor to reach out with all means of communication with a well detailed problem matter and possible solution and way to get about the solution
Re: Pls How Can I Get The Attention Of The Nigerian Senate On The Private Health Sec by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
spenca:

Find out who is Incharge of the health sector committee or any related to it , get his/her contact and endeavor to reach out with all means of communication with a well detailed problem matter and possible solution and way to get about the solution

Okay...will do just that...

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Internal Auditors Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank, Lagos / Medical Doctor Needs Job In Port Harcourt / Sales Force Consulting Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.