Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video (30812 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by vickylincon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Well I just left sango and m in Ilorin no traffic at all
you passed through Abeokuta na. Moreover, it is those coming to lag

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by deolu2000(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

It's clear you don't live near Lagos.
It was the worst traffic ever!
why conclude on what you don't know about me not be in lagos. I only asked for more details esp some aspect of the news that all.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by deolu2000(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
perfectgen:

Op is correct, I witnessed the traffic firsthand and I can tell you it isn't something I pray to witness again; we had to take the ikorodu-sagamu link road after getting tired of the traffic only for us to join it back at Mowe on our way back in the evening; at this time, it has extended to Berger, Alausa Secretariat, Ojota-maryland and third mainland bridge; it was a total standstill so we opted to park in a filling station and walk to where we could take a bus home.
more details was all i needed and you were quite explicit enough for me to rethink my opinion.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by blank(f): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Teniolasmart:
this noting compared to d traffic Beijing, China: August 2010 which took 12 days

You mean this story right?

https://www.nairaland.com/504119/imagine-being-traffic-13-days
Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by Teniolasmart: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by Teniolasmart: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by blank(f): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Teniolasmart:
no....maybe sha

It's the same story. Aug 14 2010. Just helped you put the link.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Well I just left sango and m in Ilorin no traffic at all
It started on Tuesday and ended on Thursday. No one said anything about today. Read! Read!

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video by MrGerald(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2016
mrmrmister:

Use your brain for once undecided This thread was based on traffic gridlock Not one of your stupid tribalistic arguements.
But the truth is that Nigeria looks unkept, nooks and crannies...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg / PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo) / GIGM: Commuters Lament Over Poor Service, Unprofessional Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.