Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! (2663 Views)

Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by fleezed247: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2016
It was a horrific view this morning when a fully loaded container truck fell on a bystander waiting for a bus.The lady was immediately denied of her two legs.There was a loud cry of Jesus & Allahu in the bus that was conveying us to Sabo-Ajangbadi.We started arguing amongst ourselves as to who should be blamed for the lady's incapitation & loss of livelihood cos d lady will now have to rely on her family members,friends & well wisher who are also feeling d hardship of our country,s economics situation for her survival.The argument was so heated that i decide to share the news with nairalanders & ask who is to blame for the lady's sudden misfortune,IS IT THE CONTAINER DRIVER,THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OR THE GOVERNNMENT? Nairalanders please let's educate ourselves cos that's the key to our quick emancipation & on the long run our transition into TRUE DEMOCRACY & FREEDOM!!!!!!
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by afanide: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
where is the photos......
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by fleezed247: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Forgive me,i was in the bus & wasn't able to take a snap shot,fellow nairalanders that witness d incident should pls corroborate my story.We should learn to speak for ourselves as against publicising our problems (THE POLITICIANS)
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by jacko007(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2016
i will direct my blame to the goverment.. My reason is that, we in lagos have seen alot of such incidents which has been on increase this year, if the government could enforce a law on this companies to stop all its driving opreations during the day till night only, atleast even the high traffic in lagos would drastically reduce and the accidents.....thats my own contribution ooooooo... I stand to be corrected too
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by columbus007(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nice write up undecided
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by columbus007(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nice write up undecided but try harder next time you can lie better.
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by fleezed247: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
The write up isn't ur problem but ur inability to call or visit d place dat was mentioned to find out if such incident happened around past nine yestaday morning dat made d police block d expressway & divert traffic.if we couldn't investigate something dat happened in a public place around us,how then can we develop as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by uju89(f): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
columbus007:
Nice write up undecided but try harder next time you can lie better.
U can't just open ur mouth and say stuffs anyhow. D lady in question later died. I know her personally cause she works as a cashier in trade fair. D container destroyed her legs and dey cut it off and rushed her to d hospital, she died on d way. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by columbus007(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
uju89:

U can't just open ur mouth and say stuffs anyhow. D lady in question later died. I know her personally cause she works as a cashier in trade fair. D container destroyed her legs and dey cut it off and rushed her to d hospital, she died on d way. May her soul rest in peace
why are you so insultive? I don't like people with loosed manners,i only said that hoping you would contest it in a manner that can even subdue me,am out.....
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by fleezed247: 6:43am On Nov 22, 2016
I'm so sorry for the loss,another young vibrant has just been cut short due to gross negligence on our part.Should this be another case of one spanner lost or should someone be made to answer questions as to why such incident happened in order to prevent future occurence of this nature & pls nairalanders let's leave God out of this cos it is a man made catastrophe.please feel free to express yourselves 4 that' s d only freedom we have right now.
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by fleezed247: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2016
By the way,where was d lagos state emergency response team & where is d nearest general hospital.If my memory serves me right,there are three(Marina,Badagry & Masha),that's quite far from the incident & would have end up losing d victim cos no private hospital around d vicinity could have admitted her in that condition 4 dey lack d equipment & expertise to handle such operation.Let's not even talk of the cost of such operation.can we now see why someone must be queried over d incident?
Re: Ghastly Container Accident At Mile 2 Durban Junction Incapacitate A Lady !!! by uju89(f): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
columbus007:
why are you so insultive? I don't like people with loosed manners,i only said that hoping you would contest it in a manner that can even subdue me,am out.....
How was i been insultive. Not sure u understand what u're saying. Pls I don't have time 4 baseless talk. Take kia

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Mushin From Ojota Without Spending Much / Tourists Swimming In Austrian -2°C Glacier Over 10,000ft Above Sea Level(Photos) / Please Who Has Been On DANA Air Lately: What Was Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.