Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? (699 Views)

Popular Nigerian Prophet Said God Show Him Who Will Win The Upcoming Election I / Do Mentally Ill People Go To Heaven? Does God Show Mercy To Those Who Are Mental / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by theoneJabulani(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Doesn't it seem convenient that He stopped showing himself when we developed cameras and audio recorders? And please don't give the "people were more righteous then excuse" cos most Christians today are even more religious than the israelite who only remember God in times of need.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't get what your problem is. Does God now exist?
Why should you lose sleep on whether a "nonexistent" being decides to finally "show" himself or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by theoneJabulani(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Omudia:
Why should you lose sleep on whether a "nonexistent" being decides to finally "show" himself or not?

I cannot be believing this.
Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by felixomor: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Omudia:

I just tire!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by Acekidc4(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Old Testament is Exaggerated, infact the whole bible is completely exaggerated!!

None the Less, I believe in the Real Supreme GOD!!
Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by CoolUsername: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I cannot be believing this.

Christians go to knock on doors to evangelize. They hijack luxurious buses as captive audiences. They share tracts. They blast their loudspeakers so that everyone can hear them. They have tv shows, radio shows, etc.

Now ask them a question about their religion that they can't answer, they'll ask you to shut up because you don't believe.

Why would you proselytize if you can't take criticism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by orisa37: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Cameras, Videos, www.com, Electricity, Smartphones etc are God's inventions to man from His Directives humans. God's Instruction, Direction and Discernment. He's Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. Since He came in Christ Jesus and bestowed His Light, Goodness and Life on all humans, He has imparted Himself in our Hearts, Souls, Minds and Bodies to remain in us forever. You seriously wish to see God, challenge Him in Prayers and you'll see Him.
Re: Why Won't God Show Himself Like He Did In The Old Testament? by theoneJabulani(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
orisa37:
Cameras, Videos, www.com, Electricity, Smartphones etc are God's inventions to man from His Directives humans. God's Instruction, Direction and Discernment. He's Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. Since He came in Christ Jesus and bestowed His Light, Goodness and Life on all humans, He has imparted Himself in our Hearts, Souls, Minds and Bodies to remain in us forever. You seriously wish to see God, challenge Him in Prayers and you'll see Him.
u forgot to include atomic bombs, guns and other weapon of mass destruction. when man do good things God takes the credit bt when it's bad, it's either the devil or the man that gets blamed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Claims To Enlarge Manhood By Massaging / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/12/16 / In Search Of A Old Song Or Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.