Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS (21517 Views)

Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by DEIFIED(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
woww. Nice one. You make a way...

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by salvo583: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
One of my favs is his "And we're standing here only because he made a way.... " It send shivers to my spine anytime i listen to it. Its a must on my playlist anytime I'm driving outta town

2 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by priscasmart(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
I love you Travis Greene
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by davidafe(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
hemartins:
Wow. I love this guy.
*singing*
All things are working for my good, it's intentional
its not "its intentional" rather he's intentional. bro
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by paulbass: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
wao! dis awesome .Am one of his fan.Travis Greene is awesome in worship. can't wait for Experience 2016
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by ndcide(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why the guy dey dress like gangster. And he's a pastor. He should stop giving us wrong impression about him.
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
VickyRotex:
Halleluyah Somebody!

Singing: "In the splendor of your majesty From deep within my spirits sing Holy, Holy" (Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul!)
Tye Tribbett abi?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
ndcide:
Why the guy dey dress like gangster. And he's a pastor. He should stop giving us wrong impression about him.
u never wan repent brah?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by kollintin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
its intentional
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by sharliz(f): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
He made a way..

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
toprealman:
Tye Tribbett abi?

Yes!
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
sharliz:
He made a way..
That song gives me goose bumps anytime i play it.. it connects me immediately...I love you for knowing that song
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by sharliz(f): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
aikluck007:

That song gives me goose bumps anytime i play it.. it connects me immediately...I love you for knowing that song
yes so awesome. I love. U move mountains cause d wall to fall part too
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by lightuplightup: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2016
*only because he made a way "

this song, this song.

I remember August when i was thinking of how to offset my hospital bills and still be able to meet up with other bills, sang and sang that song and the way maker eventually made a way

"i dont know how but he did it" God bless u, remain GREEN

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by drphantom: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:
Halleluyah Somebody!

Singing: "In the splendor of your majesty
From deep within my spirits sing
Holy, Holy" (Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul!)

That is Tye Tribett
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2016
sharliz:
yes so awesome. I love. U move mountains cause d wall to fall part too

Yeah! Its a powerful song
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2016
lightuplightup:
*only because he made a way "

this song, this song.

I remember August when i was thinking of how to offset my hospital bills and still be able to meet up with other bills, sang and sang that song and the way maker eventually made a way

"i dont know how but he did it" God bless u, remain GREEN
Amazing
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes!
listen to what can I do by Tye....thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
drphantom:

That is Tye Tribbett

Yea, I know. The theme of the night of worship, (The Splendor of His Majesty) reminded me of the song.
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
toprealman:
listen to what can I do by Tye....thank me later.

lol. Listened to it before.

Just watched the stage performance once more.

And yes, Thanks for reminding me about the song again. smiley
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Listened to it before.

Just watched the stage performance once more.

And yes, Thanks for reminding me about the song again. smiley
that song is just something else. Wish I was around for the concert. How is your Sunday going?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
toprealman:
that song is just something else. Wish I was around for the concert. How is your Sunday going?

Yes it is wonderful! Wish I was around too. But I streamed a part of it online.

Going well. Thank You. Yours?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes it is wonderful! Wish I was around too. But I streamed a part of it online.
Going well. Thank You. Yours?
Can't complain....looking ahead to a wonderful week. Hope your weekend soup still remain?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
toprealman:
Can't complain....looking ahead to a wonderful week. Hope your weekend soup still remain?

I wish you a wonderful week then. It will end in praise.

lol. E still remain, wetin you wan chop am with?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

I wish you a wonderful week then. It will end in praise.

lol. E still remain, wetin you wan chop am with?
Amen PST. Madame Vicky.....urs too. We go do the praise thingy as collabo....get ready.
Well as for the treat, I can do with a bit of surprise .... go on
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
toprealman:
Amen PST. Madame Vicky.....urs too. We go do the praise thingy as collabo....get ready.
Well as for the treat, I can do with a bit of surprise .... go on

lol. No worries. What voice type do you sing?

As for the treat, you do have a choice!
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. No worries. What voice type do you sing?

As for the treat, you do have a choice!
I freestyle oooo, I'm sure you can teach me one part perfectly.
Wheat pls!
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
toprealman:
I freestyle oooo, I'm sure you can teach me one part perfectly.
Wheat pls!

lol @ freestyle. We're still learning too.

Hehehehe no wahala. Wheat with Efo Riro/Afang! Blessed Lord! cheesy
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol @ freestyle. We're still learning too.

Hehehehe no wahala. Wheat with Efo Riro/Afang! Blessed Lord! cheesy
Afang!!!! Madame sabi go sabicook oooo. Efo riro.....what's that
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
toprealman:
Afang!!!! Madame sabi go sabicook oooo. Efo riro.....what's that

lol. Efo Riro means African Spinach.

That's what it looks like.

PS: Image culled from Google. grin

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by toprealman: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Efo Riro means African Spinach.

That's what it looks like.

PS: Image culled from Google. grin
This na ojoro oooo, I want the real stuff no be Google dish. No fall my hands abeg.
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
toprealman:
This na ojoro oooo, I want the real stuff no be Google dish. No fall my hands abeg.

Bet na you ask sey wetin be Efo Riro? And I show you wetin e resemble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai / ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies / Linda Ikeji Bags Another Honorary Doctorate Degree In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.