Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) (75014 Views)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Amagite2: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Singer Davido and his baby mamas are impressively co-parenting so well.

His first daughter, Imade had her school's Christmas party today, and himself and Sophia Momodu were in attendance.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/12/davido-and-sophia-attend-their-daughters-school-christmas-concert-photos.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by IamD18: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
This little girl is the only reason this Sophia is still relevant in Davido's life.

It's damn glaring in the last picture.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by mhizroyalty: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chioma won't like this wink

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Jayslicky: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
They're cool together unlike one immature kid fighting his baby mamas. Davido you the real g.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Jessymez1(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin I still wonder how davido got this ugly olosho pregnant cheesy I think a few years ago he had bad taste in women

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by fiercehillz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Love the maturity of this dude...he is gonna be relevant for a very long time...2baba's protégé

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by duduade: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Davido is a better parenting father than Wizkid..

Please I have to give it to him..

Respect to you...

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Paulfroshman: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Simi & Adekunle Gold's Secret Wedding In Dubia Exposed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8yRoQe4598

So Sad... Davido Escaped Death In Portharcourt After...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ2c8h8pmP8
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
they should get married already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Teewhy2: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good one there, in parenting he looks better than his main musical rival.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
That is so SWEET of them.
Good to see them acting like adults this time around.

Oan, that is what a Santa Claus should look like, not like this one below looking like a masquerade the other day...
Why won't these beautiful girls be crying seeing this scary Father Masquerade, A.K.A Ojuju Calabar?! cheesy grin
cheesy grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thunder fire poverty! Na oyinbo dey do father xmas for here.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by festacman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sometimes, this girl looks sweet and sexy. Sometimes, she looks so ordinary that you would wonder if Davido was drunk on the day it happened. In this picture, she looks annoyingly "babymamaic".

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by remi4ever(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
She isnt fine..
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Wallade(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Amagite2:
Singer Davido and his baby mamas are impressively co-parenting so well.

His first daughter, Imade had her school's Christmas party today, and himself and Sophia Momodu were in attendance.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/12/davido-and-sophia-attend-their-daughters-school-christmas-concert-photos.html

Give it to Davido. He is a caring father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Postboiswag(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Imade Na d only black Student for the school ??
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
wink
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
To some point, I have to admit that Davido is a caring babydaddy over Wizkid. cry

have you checked awoofdata today?
? What's stopping you?? shocked shocked they giving mtn 1gb for N550!! Hurry now!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by causewahala: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who can guess how the night ends up for both of them? grin angry tongue lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
They use farm tools to plant their seeds everywhere they go.

1 Like

I have nothing to say... nothing at all

but I see something ugly... but maybe it is just my eyes sha

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
STDFU! she's human! embarassed
Immaculatesnow:
grin I still wonder how davido got this ugly olosho pregnant cheesy I think a few years ago he had bad taste in women

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Didn't know that was Sophia,davido's ex....she told me she was a single parent and her name was sophie....wait lemme call her number

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
duduade:
Davido is a better parenting father than Wizkid..

Please I have to give it to him..

Respect to you...
I guess you live with wizkid to know he is a better father

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by oluwatosink: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Davido ..
imade too resemble the guy..
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) by ibkgab001: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Second baby loafing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Photos: Boobs For "Sale" At MAMA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.