Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Reps And MMM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reps And MMM (788 Views)

Advices and Tips For All Businesses: Shipping Company Reps and Clients Against F / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps And MMM by Akposb(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you listen to the news on radio or read it up you may have come across the news that the House of Representatives are working towards probing and uncovering the work of the ‘wonder-bank’ called MMM.
I believe most of us are quite familiar with the workings of this scheme which has being subjected to various critical analysis both on the mass and print media. The fact that this scheme is fraught with risk is not lost on the users, the motivating factor is the financial benefits they get from this scheme. Let me state clearly that I am not a participant neither am I a marketer but I am writing this based on the testimonies of those who are involved in it.

The House of Representatives by law are within their rights to investigate this scheme, the only issue I intend to raise is the motivation behind their investigation. We are all familiar with the usual complaints that the problem with Nigeria is the choice of leaders that has governed us over the years since independence. This is a classic example to discuss or analyze the way our leaders relate with us.

The scheme is popular among Nigerians because of the instant gain that comes from it. Another reason may be the fact that there is suddenly an avenue to access quick capital or financial resources for the needs of the participants. These thoughts are essentially what guide the operations of the commercial banks but the fact that they are failing is evident in the high interest rate of their loans and also the difficulty in accessing capital.

The intervention of the Reps may therefore be described as timely based on the fact that this may erase a situation where Nigerians will lose money when this MMM aka wonder-bank packs up. Unfortunately, the participants in this scheme are not complaining, instead they are encouraging more people to join. Therefore, it is pertinent to ask who the Reps are fighting for. If it is for the sake of common Nigerians, then we already know for sure that people are not complaining neither are they calling for government assistance. How about if we consider the reps as fulfilling their role as protectors of the Nigerian people, we all know the reality that it is rarely the case.
The furore raised by the house of Reps as it concerns MMM is uncalled for as Nigerians have always been preyed on either by them, the banking institutions and those who are calling for the end of this scheme.

Written by me.
Re: Reps And MMM by mrlycan: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Guy go sleep with your 100mb data. If u had 500k kept in your care,you will do MMM MMM and MMM. Fool
Re: Reps And MMM by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
MMM is good ,yes ,..givers forum is a better and safer version...with 40%/month returns..
You can cash in every week ..

I pay 5%extra to my direct downlines ..I.e ,if u invest 100K, you get a return of 145K within the month ...pm/quote for more details
Re: Reps And MMM by Gbengageorge: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akposb:
If you listen to the news on radio or read it up you may have come across the news that the House of Representatives are working towards probing and uncovering the work of the ‘wonder-bank’ called MMM.
I believe most of us are quite familiar with the workings of this scheme which has being subjected to various critical analysis both on the mass and print media. The fact that this scheme is fraught with risk is not lost on the users, the motivating factor is the financial benefits they get from this scheme. Let me state clearly that I am not a participant neither am I a marketer but I am writing this based on the testimonies of those who are involved in it.

The House of Representatives by law are within their rights to investigate this scheme, the only issue I intend to raise is the motivation behind their investigation. We are all familiar with the usual complaints that the problem with Nigeria is the choice of leaders that has governed us over the years since independence. This is a classic example to discuss or analyze the way our leaders relate with us.

The scheme is popular among Nigerians because of the instant gain that comes from it. Another reason may be the fact that there is suddenly an avenue to access quick capital or financial resources for the needs of the participants. These thoughts are essentially what guide the operations of the commercial banks but the fact that they are failing is evident in the high interest rate of their loans and also the difficulty in accessing capital.

The intervention of the Reps may therefore be described as timely based on the fact that this may erase a situation where Nigerians will lose money when this MMM aka wonder-bank packs up. Unfortunately, the participants in this scheme are not complaining, instead they are encouraging more people to join. Therefore, it is pertinent to ask who the Reps are fighting for. If it is for the sake of common Nigerians, then we already know for sure that people are not complaining neither are they calling for government assistance. How about if we consider the reps as fulfilling their role as protectors of the Nigerian people, we all know the reality that it is rarely the case.
The furore raised by the house of Reps as it concerns MMM is uncalled for as Nigerians have always been preyed on either by them, the banking institutions and those who are calling for the end of this scheme.

Written by me.

Mark m y words , this reps are fighting for their pockets. Imagine if mmm as a company pays tax, they will have more money to buy 3000billion naira cars. but now they get nothing, so they are furious. GBAM.
Re: Reps And MMM by Akposb(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gbengageorge:

Mark m y words , this reps are fighting for their pockets. Imagine if mmm as a company pays tax, they will have more money to buy 3000billion naira cars. but now they get nothing, so they are furious. GBAM.
A good thought from you. Just watching to see how this hunt ends. One thing is sure, Nigerians will not bother to consider in their desire to make more money.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register SMS Service Business / Have The Goods In China, Looking For A Reliable Logistics Company Transport Back / Diamond Yellow Account Unexplainable Fraudulent Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.