Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (78746 Views)

Abia NDLEA Raid Notorious Drug Bunk In Aba, Destroys Hideouts / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Progressive01(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

'Just happened now in 7UP, Aba. This cow jumped into this moving car carrying a man and his wife. Now you can see that Fayose's action in passing and assenting to Anti Grazing Bill is in order. This system wherein cows roam about the major roads n streets in Nigeria is bad n must stop. Other states in Nigeria should borrow a leaf from Ekiti State n Fayose'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-fulani-mans-cow-just-did-to.html
These are the kind of nonsense that irritate me no end.

How do you know the cow is owned by a FULANI MAN as stated in your title??

Why are you people like this??

If you simply state that "see what a cow did to a car" would you stop breathing

Na wa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by windeal: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Progressive01(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
The comments on this thread shows how much hatred has made nonsense of the minds of some people.

If tomorrow we get to hear the story surrounding this incident, and it turns out perhaps the bull was being led to the slaughter and, out of its resistance/agitation, broke lose from its leash and found itself where it is, would these people now take back their comments even when they've already cursed and insulted an entire tribe for suspicion of being responsible for this incident??

How could such conclusions be reached from just a picture?? Shouldn't the fact this is a lone bull and no herd is seen in sight tell some people, if they take a moment to apply simple logic to their thought process, that this is likely to have nothing to do with cattle herders

On the other thread regarding some Igbo dude that was executed in an Asian country over drug related offences, some dude, presumably a "Hausa/Fulani" (judging from his name) admonished posters (on the fb page) to stop branding an entire tribe over the act of just one, and I couldn't agree more with him, and made a comment to that effect on thread!

It is NOT RIGHT.

When one makes up his mind to lay down all that nonsense we do here daily bashing one another's tribes, some people just make the observance of that resolution so darn hard.

Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na to sell the cow and buy another windscreen. No wahala at all.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Or the car ran into the cow. Why is the car plate bent like that?

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Gkemz: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hope the couple survived

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by point5: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
U see am

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Alariwo2: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Igbos hitting fulani cattle with car in fulani's God given grazing land

there will be trouble
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by iamChukEL(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
LOL so it's now raining cows in Aba?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
lol end of time cow

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nicolars(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
how did the cow jump on top of the car..

this story is false

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Rastamann: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
I hope the occupants of the car are okay?

What are the people waiting for? They should butcher the cow and use it for a weekend treat.

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
From what I'm seeing its the driver that hit the cow. Which leg wey cow wan use jump? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Whizkeey(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Madt cow

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by abatisegun: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
derespect:
JUDGEMENT: Those cattle should be sold for the refurbishment and treatment of the car and the couples
u spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Strange things happening everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by ThesailorR: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
That cow is the one seen in the movie Kung pow : Enter the fist

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by tdbankplc: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Can someone verify these pics because its strange for a cow to jump unto a car.Maybe using its horns to break side mirrors,but cow jumps unto a car.I have my doubts.

Oga open ur eyes and read well, the tweet reads "jumped out of a moving vehicle carrying it and fell ontop of other car following.

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Emeka.....

'Just happened now in 7UP, Aba. This cow jumped into this moving car carrying a man and his wife. Now you can see that Fayose's action in passing and assenting to Anti Grazing Bill is in order. This system wherein cows roam about the major roads n streets in Nigeria is bad n must stop. Other states in Nigeria should borrow a leaf from Ekiti State n Fayose'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-fulani-mans-cow-just-did-to.html

Cows do not jump at miving vehicles.

Vehicle hit cow, cow damage vehicle.

Cow should not be wandering

Vehicle should keep moderate speed.

It could have been a human.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Can someone verify these pics because its strange for a cow to jump unto a car.Maybe using its horns to break side mirrors,but cow jumps unto a car.I have my doubts.

Lol it actually happens cos there's an abbatoir close to the road there,most times pedestrians and drivers are always on the run from cows escaping being slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by amhealed: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
call butchers to buy the cow sharperly now wey im still dey alive and use the money to fix your damaged car! angry

if you keep waiting for the fulani cowmen to pay you for your damages, OYO will be your name! cheesy

modified:

waitooo!! i just looked at the pics well! i hope the occupants of the car survived this crash??

the wey the nama legs are inside the car and considering the speed of the car at the time of impact, hmmm! na make God help the occupants oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thumbs up bro,u made the only sensible comment on this thread.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Originalsly: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm..... the cow jumped into the moving car with a man and his wife..... and they are both ok?.... were they both sitting in the back seat? I don't believe it. Besides ... it is unusual for a cow to jump onto a car unless being cornered. And...... why do soooo many people seem to believe that all cows are owned by Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Codes151(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
No comment. Meanwhile today na my birthday
happy bday

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by isahsalee: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't trust this story one bit, where re the other cow?, in an accident situation how did the camera man get the cow on top car spot-on?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Koolking(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
jmoore:

You have your doubts, abi?

Lie down!!!

grin grin Nice one dude...

3 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by giztzone(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
So what will the fulani guy do about this cow and the car

[Free Download] Pat Uwaje King – Thank You Lord (2016 Release). GospelHolic.com

http://www.gospelholic.com/2016/11/free-download-pat-uwaje-king-thank-you.html

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
From what I'm seeing its the driver that hit the cow. Which leg wey cow wan use jump? undecided
If the driver hit the cow, the bumper would have damaged. That cow jumped out of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by beautiful232(f): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
this is so bad na

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
That cow is a victim of an accident. The driver was obviously too fast to slow down when he saw the poor cow trying to cross the road.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
It was an accident no doubt, but this could have been easily avoided if the cows were in a ranch rather than roaming the streets and putting them in the paths of human (road users).wishing quick recovery to the occupants of the car and i hope the cattle rearers takes full responsibility for these damages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offtopic! / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.