Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) (78989 Views)

Abia NDLEA Raid Notorious Drug Bunk In Aba, Destroys Hideouts / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Mad Cow Attacks And Injures Butcher That Was Hired To Kill It For Wedding -Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by slap1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Spiritual cow. grin
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by GodIsFoolish: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
rottennaija:

Is it today this problem of cow farming stated? What has your PDP government been doing all this while? Did they not know how cows are farmed in other countries?

Zombie
these things don't happen in the time of PDP

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by GodIsFoolish: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
rottennaija:

Is it today this problem of cow farming stated? What has your PDP government been doing all this while? Did they not know how cows are farmed in other countries?

Zombie
these things didn't happen in the time of PDP
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by GodIsFoolish: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

Pity
This is animals cruelty
Our cows are free folks enjoying same freedom like you.

muhammadian
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Too bad & horrible.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
EmeeNaka:
That cow suffered.
What is wrong with Cattle Ranching that's widely accepted.
Why has Fulani herdsmen chosen to risk the life of people and commuters? That cow cost cannot repair the damage it caused
Cattle ranching is not widely accepted, people are opposing it not knowing they are doing the fulanis a favour
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Situation001(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
The comments on this thread shows how much hatred has made nonsense of the minds of some people.

If tomorrow we get to hear the story surrounding this incident, and it turns out perhaps the bull was being led to the slaughter and, out of its resistance/agitation, broke lose from its leash and found itself where it is, would these people now take back their comments even when they've already cursed and insulted an entire tribe for suspicion of being responsible for this incident??

How could such conclusions be reached from just a picture?? Shouldn't the fact this is a lone bull and no herd is seen in sight tell some people, if they take a moment to apply simple logic to their thought process, that this is likely to have nothing to do with cattle herders

On the other thread regarding some Igbo dude that was executed in an Asian country over drug related offences, some dude, presumably a "Hausa/Fulani" (judging from his name) admonished posters (on the fb page) to stop branding an entire tribe over the act of just one, and I couldn't agree more with him, and made a comment to that effect on thread!

It is NOT RIGHT.

When one makes up his mind to lay down all that nonsense we do here daily bashing one another's tribes, some people just make the observance of that resolution so darn hard.

Smh.

God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MATEX30: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
this is crazy, how would cattle do such? Is it a possessed cattle? - http://www.africang.com/shocking-cow-attack-a-man-driving-in-aba-and-destroyed-their-car-terribly/
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by bigbigger8(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktimi:
grin where are those APC zombies, let them come and defend their masters again. Foolísh foóls

Does foolishness run in ur blood? what is d concern of APC in this matter? We are talking about human life and u are here bringing politics into it. If i call u a moronic idiot,would u object? Ur education. was a total waste of scarce funds!!
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Progressive01(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Abiagirl777:

Lol it actually happens cos [b]there's an abbatoir close to the road there, most times pedestrians and drivers are always on the run from cows escaping being slaughtered.

Just came back to the thread to see this post. This confirms my suspicion that it must have been struggling to break free from those leading it to the slaughter then this happened.

I don't know anything about the place in question but my intuition told me that is what might have happened- because it is a LONE BULL and I didn't see any herd in the picture.

That is how people should thing and not let hatred dictate every single thing they imagine about those different from them.

Just too unfortunate what some youths have become in this country.

Smh.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Progressive01:
These are the kind of nonsense that irritate me no end.

How do you know the cow is owned by a FULANI MAN as stated in your title??

Why are you people like this??

If you simply state that "see what a cow did to a car" would you stop breathing

Na wa oo.
which people re killing in benue kaduna adamawa enugu ?choose one answer number one somalia people 2 tanzanian people 3 fulani people so send ur answer
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by KeyzEEto(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
CioAngels:
Nobody should eat that cow becos it must have been diabolically manipulated. Otherwise, how can a cow willingly jump on a car like that?

That question should be directed to the gods *no offence* grin
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by talktimi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
bigbigger8:

[s]Does foolishness run in ur blood? what is d concern of APC in this matter? We are talking about human life and u are here bringing politics into it. If i call u a moronic idiot,would u object? Ur education. was a total waste of scarce funds[/s]!!
zombie spotted grin
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Tarnimolar: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
PaulIdu:
From the pics it seem the cow just jumped on the hood of the car ..strange
yes and i am tinking "How is it possible?"

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by AlamienDagash(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2016
winkratata tata. believe me! d cow owner go report police. -dat a man hurt his cow
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Chimdiebere(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2016
You see why I said Nigeria is cursed! A place where all these Rumuaturus will be moving up and down! Pls we don't want Nigeria! We want BIAFRA! Nigeria is a F U C K E D up place! Break up Nigeria! God creates nations and not man!
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by atirolu(m): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Herdmen killing people
Cow distorting their cars
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by visijo(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2016
In my own judgment, the bastard fulani should be arrested with his cow
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by drerocker: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2016
One just apen in ughelli with a bus. Even airporg cow de waka anyhw.naija don spoil.i go leave naija
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by donkayze(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Or the car ran into the cow. Why is the car plate bent like that?

the only comment that made super meaning so far.

1 Like

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Can someone verify these pics because its strange for a cow to jump unto a car.Maybe using its horns to break side mirrors,but cow jumps unto a car.I have my doubts.

That car probably hit the cow at high speed but the youths will rather not use their common sense once sentiment is involved.

Where does a cow have time to be jumping ?

With this kind of low reasoning you expect an employer to be father Xmas and employ you. To do what precisely ?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by calabardick(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Frustration has entered the animal kingdom

Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by calabardick(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2016
drerocker:
One just apen in ughelli with a bus.
Even airporg cow de waka anyhw.naija don spoil.i go leave naija

How you go take leave naija? There's cow on the runway, there's cow on the road, abi you wan use leg waka? Abi na canoe you use or train ni?
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by nNEOo(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Oh my the cow looks hurt cry
Well y are they looking the should help they cow angry
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Wiseworthwords: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2016
May be the cow can bear walking so she learned to jump over car.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by MeAboki(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Can someone verify these pics because its strange for a cow to jump unto a car.Maybe using its horns to break side mirrors,but cow jumps unto a car.I have my doubts.

You are not alone, a more plausible and obvious explanation is that the cow was knocked over by the vehicle - it is unlikely for a cow to jump that high into a moving vehicle, the headline must have been twisted to give a different meaning.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Chitumu: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
Here is how they farm cow in other country

free range cow meat a better in quality
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by Pondiwe: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2016
I was at 7up junction for car wash when d ugly incident happened. Is a pity sha. Government has to do something. Thank God nothing happen to d young who was coming back from church, though his wife got some little brushes at knee.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by chilariye: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2016
No one wl stop grazing bill.
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by abrahamzy: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
just Negodu
Re: Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) by onimcee1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
No comment. Meanwhile today na my birthday
happy birthday to you.
wish you all the best things of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? / Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.