Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Anyone In The Caribbean? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In The Caribbean? (931 Views)

Wealthy Nigerians Are Buying Up Passports For Cash From Caribbean Nations / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Afro-caribbean Community : Bucharest, Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In The Caribbean? by Tforbes(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi people, please I need some information about medical schools in the Caribbean , opportunities after and during school, cost of living.

Anyone with any useful info should please contribute
Re: Anyone In The Caribbean? by Originalsly: 1:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Not in the Caribbean.... but you can do Nairaland search on topic " Social Visit Visa to Trinidad and Tobago " .... Travel Section.....Op.. Frank 95. He is based in Trinidad . He has details about almost everything you need to know in that thread. Read it thru before trying to contact him.
Re: Anyone In The Caribbean? by lillaowow(m): 1:48am On Nov 20, 2016
try
http://medicine.spartanmed.org/

Lots of Nigerians in that school.

located in St. Lucia.
Re: Anyone In The Caribbean? by drthiery(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice Medical Schools here In Trinadad and Tobago.....Only If you got cash
Re: Anyone In The Caribbean? by sanusense: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
I believe that there are plenty of schools in the Caribbean land, one of my friend reside there and he works as a school teacher. I have been always wanted to visit some of the islands but never got that opportunity.

Top Mountain Bikes

(1) (Reply)

Live Report: Traffic Gridlock At Sango,lagos/abeokuta Road / Best Place For A Hustling Nigeria To Travel To / Who Has Booked A Flight With Sky Scanner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.