Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife (31142 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Where's "Oluwole" Located In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by ichommy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
O Boy
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Mopolchi: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:

I know u will pass your boundary .

But let me leave u alone so u won't drag me to your level
I dey my own jeje you find me come.

Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
semasir:
Just wondering if my Alma Mata has his own list........ We are LASU! We are Proud
GREATEST GBO GBO!!!
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by menxer: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yesterday, one of my best friends buried his mother, and a nitwit Jester of the day made a comment: "mama has died her own death," every one laughed, but it synced with my belief that death is the ultimate experience if we are to experience the other side of life.

On that note, PA J. O. Adebayo has died his own death.
Congratulations to him.
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by saidubaba: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dreal11247:

Even if it is one hundred students that ware admitted that year, somebody was the first person.

do not get it twisted, what the storey simply mean is that he was the the first SUG president that year. simple comprehension
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fynestboi:
See what a Student have to say about him.

@ bolded correct to has.
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by omowolewa: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by maximizer(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chai RIP..
But was he alive before he died
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by semasir: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
shocked cool tongue grin
Be kiaful of this forum before the mods will come for you. Just carry the gbogbogboo to the LASU Forum on my signature make we yarn LASU matter wella. grin grin
hilaomo:
GREATEST GBO GBO!!!
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by xzibeat(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Adieu Mr Femi kuku. I still remember dat very day at the symposium where u told us u erected d monument at the student union building. So sad
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by lilreese: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
amazing...
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by YOLO1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Waow..... Life is short, Death is sure. so Femi Kuku is gone? He was the one incharge of giving accommodation during my predegree days. He later became the warden of Angola Hall. RIP Kuku
Re: Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife by DedeNkem: 12:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Today's "graduates" from University Of Ife and others are illiterate graduates!

Nigerian educational system is f*ucked up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Things You Should Keep In Mind Everyday / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.