Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover (61317 Views)

Rang Rover 2013 / This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras / Toyota Showcases A 2016 Camry Assembled From Plastic Building Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
ajepako:
l am sure the keke driver na babangbali...

And the passengers that ran away are..notoriousbabe..iyangbali...and madridguy...

Na only on nairaland dem get mouth....

grin cheesy grin grin grin

#lookingfortroubletoday#
see your mouth,I no blame you, I don help you find your monthly visitor wey you no see since September,you don get mouth to talk now. If no be sey today na sabbath day wey I dey always keep holy I for show you pepper today.

Abeg na who get cucumber hungry man size make him borrow me 5,the thing is to expenses in our area
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by tunatrezy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:
What kind of english are these bloggers forcing down our sub conscious biko!

and they all both ran away including the keke driver. Lol

Many pple will not notice that cuz of the comic.
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Evanyi: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
why dem run na, well those guys really know the country they are. any body can be the culprit even if you are not the perpetrator of the act

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by ajepako(f): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
see your mouth,I no blame you, I don help you find your monthly visitor wey you no see since September,you don get mouth to talk now. If no be sey today na sabbath day wey I dey always keep holy I for show you pepper today.

Abeg na who get cucumber hungry man size make him borrow me 5,the thing is to expenses in our area

olodo rabata...

Common cucumber you no fit buy...something wey chidinma dey get boku for freezer...

Agbaaya...
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Bishop(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:
What kind of english are these bloggers forcing down our sub conscious biko!

and they all both ran away including the keke driver. Lol

you mean the two both of us... lol:-)

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Youngzedd(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
I don't know how it is in other places but keke riders in Warri are something else. Sometimes, I just wish tricycles should be banned from our roads!

Try Onitsha guys keke.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by domopps(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Genea:
OP if u r d one tell me, u will not evaporate cheesy grin ?
Me will yaf reach house try tey

Wicked soul.......U no go kee person 4 dis sunday aftn .....Evaporate Bawo na water?

Cheeeers
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Genea(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
domopps:

Wicked soul.......U no go kee person 4 dis sunday aftn .....Evaporate Bawo na water?

Cheeeers
hahahahaha, don't mind me
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by domopps(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Genea:
hahahahaha, don't mind me

Abi now cos if na me too I go disappear .....

La stay la jail.....

Enjoy the rest of ur day jawe

Cheeeers
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Genea(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
domopps:

Abi now cos if na me too I go disappear .....

La stay la jail.....

Enjoy the rest of ur day jawe

Cheeeers
u too dear
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by NobilityPays(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

You'd want to check my signature.
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Malawian(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamtewwy:
Just this past wednesday last week i ride my company truck and ram a parked toyota fj criuser j3ep.. damm i ran away with d truck. D owner wasnt in d jeep. When he came back and saw d damage.. Some people snitched on me. And d owner chased me and caught me at the hold up and called the police on me.. . Damm.. I was arrested and fixxed the car with 30k for this buhari regime
My own happened yesterday, one big red delivery bus bashed my tail ligths and zoomed off, i chased and caught up with him and collected his key and phone telling him to come back to where he bashed me. this guy disappeared again leaving me with his key and Android phone.
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
LMFAO..

9ja for show..

Keke drivers are always on the move not ready to wait for any car...
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by wendy241(f): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Even Gala seller no go run reach me. Lol
lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin iF na mi I go Fly

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Taystee: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bloggers and lies are 5&6
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by brimoknight(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
I don't understand, The range rover sport Jammed keke ?
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by abrahamzy: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
mehn,i still dey laugh in different tongues
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Youngtrice(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
if you're on twitter you'll know it was a joke. different t people tweeted that same tweet.
So far, I believe its only n twitter you will get legit news. An example is the so called 7yrs old boy burnt.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by Airoflaw(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
engrjosefz:
Werin concern d passengers
police be like: are you not in d keke so you can't tell d driver to b careful, oya na you go repair.
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by kizyalex10(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2016
engrjosefz:
Werin concern d passengers
I hate it when we. Claim say we know law in Nigeria, if driver run nd demm catch u inside,u go ddey kiriKiri provide d driver,u never knnow Nigerian police.them go force u be d rider
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by kizyalex10(m): 4:36am On Nov 21, 2016
But the way all dis danfo nd keke men get liver for road eh?thhem fit follow ferrari drag road,once him get hadrolic.if scratch happen I go see driver lie ddown dey beg nd conductor applying hadrolic on d dented part.datz if they can't run ooooo.lol
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by rooqee120(f): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2016
maclatunji:
Why would I run away as a passenger?
my thought exactly
Re: Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
ajepako:

olodo rabata...

Common cucumber you no fit buy...something wey chidinma dey get boku for freezer...

Agbaaya...
i kow sey you know shedinma well well, both of una dey cucumber club dey share cucumber together grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.