Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 (704 Views)

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh / Pictures Of Harvested Local Rice In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by danielskenty(m): 5:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Chief Audu Ogbeh has said that Nigeria is ready to start exporting rice soon. The minister of agriculture said this will help the rural regions to develop, he noted that this will stop the importation of expired rice. Chief Audu Ogbeh who is the minister of agriculture has declared that Nigeria will soon start exporting high-quality rice to the rest of the world. The Punch reports that the minister said this on Friday, November 11 following a tour of rice farms in Auyo local government area of Jigawa state. Read more from source : https://talosmart.com/news/125-congratulations-nigeria-will-start-exporting-rice-in-2017

Re: Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by psucc(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Where do you people got all these fake news from.

The presidency has warned of imminent famine by January 2017 and you are talking about exporting rice.

Being a supporter doesn't mean being blind and lying
Re: Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by Rockyrascal(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2016
I thought we have already started exporting rice.

Govt of we are,we shall,we will undecided
Re: Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by danielskenty(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2016
psucc:
Where do you people got all these fake news from.

The presidency has warned of imminent famine by January 2017 and you are talking about exporting rice.

Being a supporter doesn't mean being blind and lying
Nigeria will never believe in positivity, The main point is not the exporting, all i care about is for us to have enough rice to stop importing, exporting is not even the issue. Hungry they, we are talking of selling. All we need is alot of supply in Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by princetom1(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Nigeria, my dear country, always doing things backward wrong (if such grammar). Prices of goods the common man uses is just skyrocketing every day, palm oil and vegetables oil from below 10,000 is now around 18,000 each. Even if u wanna cook d smallest of pot of soup now, u will spend 150 for oil. What of kerosene? Worse. Go to the market and price fish, meat or chicken/turkey, u will be dumbfounded at the high cost and some mumu go dey celebrate wen they hear news that will make it more expensive. Yesterday its about beans (i love honey beans only), today its rice, what's next? They wanna claim we are exporting this and that. Mumu country, what happens to saving for rainy days? As if its enough sef. Leaders dont know shit about wat an ordinary Nigeria goes through. I weep for those on minimum salary, i wonder how they spend that peanut monthly. This country is a mess. The buharis, sarakis, dangotes, Jonathan's, doesn't know how much is 10,000, they count billions. I fear for the worse wen petrol put money. Between, all these cash crops, why dem dey put money every day? Na everyday fuel dey cost?(1 of d excuses), abi na dollar una dey take plant?
Nigerians suffering themself in d name of petrol and dollar since 00 BCE. Am no part of this madness and wount be part of it
Re: Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by danielskenty(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
princetom1:
Nigeria, my dear country, always doing things backward wrong (if such grammar). Prices of goods the common man uses is just skyrocketing every day, palm oil and vegetables oil from below 10,000 is now around 18,000 each. Even if u wanna cook d smallest of pot of soup now, u will spend 150 for oil. What of kerosene? Worse. Go to the market and price fish, meat or chicken/turkey, u will be dumbfounded at the high cost and some mumu go dey celebrate wen they hear news that will make it more expensive. Yesterday its about beans (i love honey beans only), today its rice, what's next? They wanna claim we are exporting this and that. Mumu country, what happens to saving for rainy days? As if its enough sef. Leaders dont know shit about wat an ordinary Nigeria goes through. I weep for those on minimum salary, i wonder how they spend that peanut monthly. This country is a mess. The buharis, sarakis, dangotes, Jonathan's, doesn't know how much is 10,000, they count billions. I fear for the worse wen petrol put money. Between, all these cash crops, why dem dey put money every day? Na everyday fuel dey cost?(1 of d excuses), abi na dollar una dey take plant?
Nigerians suffering themself in d name of petrol and dollar since 00 BCE. Am no part of this madness and wount be part of it
My dear brother, may God save us all, you have said it all. Those people doesnt knw what we are facing
Re: Congratulations! Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice In 2017 by danielskenty(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
How to test for fake rice, as china as bombard us with fake artificial rice, learn to identify fact rice. https://talosmart.com/news/124-how-to-detect-fake-rice-6-tests-to-know-plastic-rice

Horticultural Landscape And Fumigation / 8 to9 weeks Cockerel Available For Clearance Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urgently / I Need Raw Cassava In Adani, Enugu State