Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye (831 Views)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hi guys, just watched this. I have always known that this man is evil. He is full of deceit and manipulation. He is leading a lot of people to hell. He who has ears to hear let him ear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by ammyluv2002(f): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Be careful!

I had to waste my previous data to watch to an extent. Let's be care with the things we say or do #KarmaWillSurlyHunt
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by Ojestas(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Do not speak ill/evil of the Anointed. . .No matter what . . Be very careful
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by datgoaldigger1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
People get time finally
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by CoolFreeday(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Even as an Orthodox guy, this man, kumuyi and few others earns a lot of my respect.
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by lanicky(f): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
I respect Pastor Adeboye more than any other pastor.
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by psalmist0203(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP, Check the replies so far, have you seen that you are the only one existing in that your senseless state of mind.
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by oloriooko(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
OP na only look fowl dey look groundnut wey dey inside bottle
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by DTOBS(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Op! If you are in dire need of attention on NL, it should not be with a story about a respected man of God. You should watch your back before you eventually fall into the bottomless pit.

Watch what you play with and who you play with.

*abo oro la n so f'omoluabi, to ba de inu re, a di odidi*
Re: Beware Of Enoch Adejare Adeboye by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
I weep for all of you. The earlier you turn to the Lord and ask the Lord to open your eyes the better for you. Many of you have a made God of this man and seem not to know that you are committing idolatry. For you not to know that all Kenneth Copeland was saying is nothing but heresy and Enoch Adeboye affirming in positive response shows how shallow most of you are spiritually and how far away you are from the kingdom of God and closer to hell. Many of you who quote "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" don't even know where the passage is in the bible and most often quote it out of context.

The Scripture "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" (Psalm 105:15) becomes applicable when the person involved is of God and standing upon the truth of God's Word. But in a situation where somebody is antichrist and using the name of Christ to manipulate the undiscerning, then such a person is no longer of God but of Satan the devil, no matter how highly placed in the church and the number of his membership or followership.

Let us be reminded of what our Lord Jesus Christ says in Luke 16:15 "And He (Jesus) said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." Dr Enoch Adeboye is not greater than the Lord Jesus and can never be. He is not of God because he does not abide in the doctrine of Christ. The Bible says that by their fruit he shall know them (Matthew 7:16). Anybody who follows and identifies with a false teacher partakes in his evil doings (2 John 9-11; Romans 16:17; Ephesians 5:11) and will end up where such a false minister ends up.

Please be guided accordingly.

God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Keep Rising And Reverting To Sin After Salvation. / 30 Lessons From The Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Do Christians Feel They Are The Only Way To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.