Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps (834 Views)

My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by dozymars(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by midolian(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Meehn! See as MMM dey oppress Nigerian Senate grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by stainlink(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2016
From which money?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by baby124: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
These people are a joke. I advice people to quit while they are ahead. Where they get you is greed. You cannot keep making money on money that is not invested. Invested money does not even earn return over 10% except you somehow find insider information or you are lucky. Only money that is invested yield's returns. This MMM is a money doubler's trick of greed and deception

This MMM scheme is only shuffling money around, and they are building the trust of their victims. Soon enough foolish people will start borrowing money to make money from MMM. When the scammers see that they have gotten to a certain level, it will crash and all that money will disappear. All the people needing help on that forum how are you so sure they are real people? Real Ponzi scammers don't scam immediately. They gain your trust and wait for the day you bring all your savings, and fiam! Never trust anything without physical investments that you can even see.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:
These people are a joke. I advice people to quit while they are ahead. Where they get you is greed. You cannot keep making money on money that is not invested. Invested money does not even earn return over 10% except you somehow find insider information or you are lucky. Only money that is invested yield's returns. This MMM is a money doubler's trick of greed and deception

This MMM scheme is only shuffling money around, and they are building the trust of their victims. Soon enough foolish people will start borrowing money to make money from MMM. When the scammers see that they have gotten to a certain level, it will crash and all that money will disappear. All the people needing help on that forum how are you so sure they are real people? Real Ponzi scammers don't scam immediately. They gain your trust and wait for the day you bring all your savings, and fiam! Never trust anything without physical investments that you can even see.

All investors are fully aware of these points. Any money invested should naturally and ideally yield good interests. The only reason you don't get anything on savings with your bank is that your interest has been spent on Bankers' salary, Air Conditioners, Suit and Brand new Toyota Corolla.
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by baby124: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Acidosis:

All investors are fully aware of these points. Any money invested should naturally and ideally yield good interests. The only reason you don't get anything on savings with your bank is that your interest has been spent on Bankers' salary, Air Conditioners, Suit and Brand new Toyota Corolla.
That's not true. The fees for maintaining your accounts go to paying salaries of bankers. That is how financial institutions make their money. Returns on money invested either in a stock or bond is public information.
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

That's not true. The fees for maintaining your accounts go to paying salaries of bankers. That is how financial institutions make their money. Returns on money invested either in a stock or bond is public information.
So why don't I get the yields on monies invested on bonds and stock on my behalf?

Banks really need to work on their games. The average Nigerian do not benefit from the profits. All we see is show off, luxury cars, etc. The only benefit I get from my bank is the air conditioner on days I have a transaction to make in the hall. Every other day, I use my phone and ATM (these services aren't free) in spite the heavy profits.

I encourage all struggling and average Nigerians to make judicious use of their monies. Even if you won't do MMM, join a cooperative - some cooperatives do AGM, they pay certain interests at the end of every year. If you have a steady savings of a million naira with a cooperative society, you cannot get below N100k at the end of the year. Reason is because your money was given to others in the form of loan and they paid substantial interest on such monies.

While a cooperative will encourage you by paying some benefits, a bank would rather buy a brand new corolla for a staff for investing people's monies.

Unlike banks, cooperatives allow you to save, borrow, and you're paid some benefits on the basis of your savings. So what exactly do banks stand for?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Truth is if all customers decide to withdraw their money, banks will equally crash like any other ponzi scheme. Will all customers withdraw their money at the same time? The answer is no, all things being equal.

Government should simply come in and regulate the virtual financial institution and money making scheme.

If MMM decides to build physical infrastructures everywhere with billions of dollars (like banks do), there wouldn't be any 30% interest to pay anymore.

If Google had not introduced AdSense, many will not believe that internet users can make money by surfing and browsing. So technically, someone like Seun ought to pay me for every post I make on Nairaland.
Re: MMM Nigeria Donates N5million Relief Materials To Idps by talktrue1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
MMM is like bank but doesnt spend money in paying staff salary, buying land and cars and maintaining them. All these increases the interest rate of investors

(1) (Reply)

Twins Who Married Eachother Unkwowningly / Being Married And Remaining Single / Tasty Cure For High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.