Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days (1122 Views)

Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Kingsley1000(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
i have used ACT drug,p alaxin all to no avail...though mosquitos are prevalent environment 'm staying,i have started using mosquito net,always on pants and long sleeved t shirts or polo to forestall the rate of mosquito bites .....seems its only affecting me,are some people immune to malaria infection ?
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Kingsley1000(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2016
'm always hydrated(take alot of fluid),have gone for test,they said its not hepatitis but malaria and little typhoid .....my urine is always yellow
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by bigtt76(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Go and do test for HIV/AIDS. Also if possible change the pharmacy you buy your medications from. Very possible the drugs you're using might not be genuine. Get well quick.
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by bigpin(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls go for any HIV test or rather do a p24 test to knw ur antigens
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Kingsley1000(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2016
bigtt76:
Go and do test for HIV/AIDS. Also if possible change the pharmacy you buy your medications from. Very possible the drugs you're using might not be genuine. Get well quick.
thank u....i was tested for hiv/aids last 4months,i don't keep multiple partners,neither do i patronize commercial sex workers
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Kingsley1000(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
bigpin:
Pls go for any HIV test or rather do a p24 test to knw ur antigens
hmmm,could it be hiv?just had unprotected sex with my gf a week today,but i'm pretty sure this is malaria
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Kingsley1000:
thank u....i was tested for hiv/aids last 4months,i don't keep multiple partners,neither do i patronize commercial sex workers
all dis one ur saying isn't d issue. d issue is if u've had unprotected sex in d last 5months.weda normal gal or prostitute.u can still av sex wit a LovePeddler with cd n u get nothing. so ask urself dat question
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by bigtt76(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Good to know. Also be aware that not only multiple partners or commercial sex workers are the source of HIV/AIDS. You can also contract it through the use of communal barbing clippers and others.

Anyway, you may have to go for comprehensive medical checkup to assess your body's immunity level as well as widal and malaria parasite tests. As I mentioned earlier, you may need to change your source of drugs and or go for combine therapy (your medical practitioner would tell you more).

Please take good care of your environment. Use mosquito treated nets, repellents and also spray your rooms before sleeping. Wearing long sleeves would help but limited.

All the best.

Kingsley1000:

1 Like

Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingsley1000:
i have used ACT drug,p alaxin all to no avail...though mosquitos are prevalent environment 'm staying,i have started using mosquito net,always on pants and long sleeved t shirts or polo to forestall the rate of mosquito bites .....seems its only affecting me,are some people immune to malaria infection ?
bt regardless I dnt tink its hiv self.I have a gf, all tru out lqst yr, no two weeks wld pass without her getting malaria.so me I tired.bt shez don d test thrice n its all negative.nw she hardly gts sick
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by kokomilala(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
I help people prevent malaria.I've helped some on Nairaland.
07088517382.You'll never have malaria again.
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by deriod(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Don't call anybody oooo,go for hiv ,staph test first
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by celestialAgent(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guy, pls and pls don't call anybody, and most importantly do not panic. Don't mind all this people shouting HIV. It is just in Africa nature to associate every sickness with HIV.

I suggest you go to a government hospital if you have been using a private one. Discuss with the nurses to know the best time when senior doctors are on duty (usually morning).

See the doctor, know and tell the drugs you have used, and if there is need for further test, do as instructed, and you will be fine.

Nevertheless, if you have suspision that if could be HIV, it is advisable that you go for a test, otherwise, it is not compulsory.
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Kingsley1000(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2016
I've gone for hiv test,i know it's malaria because mosquito is prevalent in my area,but what i dont get is,can one get malaria every 2wks,not that the drugs i was using isnt that effective,but the reoccurance of the symptoms within 10days is what i dont understand
celestialAgent:
Guy, pls and pls don't call anybody, and most importantly do not panic. Don't mind all this people shouting HIV. It is just in Africa nature to associate every sickness with HIV.

I suggest you go to a government hospital if you have been using a private one. Discuss with the nurses to know the best time when senior doctors are on duty (usually morning).

See the doctor, know and tell the drugs you have used, and if there is need for further test, do as instructed, and you will be fine.

Nevertheless, if you have suspision that if could be HIV, it is advisable that you go for a test, otherwise, it is not compulsory.
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by Kingsley1000(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank you,will surely do that
deriod:
Don't call anybody oooo,go for hiv ,staph test first
Re: Help Me!i Suffer Malaria Very 10days by kokomilala(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
I helped someone who made a desperate plea to me about 2 months ago.Before then, she was always having malaria fever every month.But, today, malaria fever does not have any claim on her.
Something is wrong with your body.

(1) (Reply)

Boy With World's Largest Head Undergoes Surgery / Symptoms Associated With Not Drinking Enough Water / VAGINA ODOUR: Why You Should Stop Using Cheap Sanitary Pads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.