Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,285 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around (1119 Views)

Jim Bakker To Christians: You Must Love Trump To Prove You're 'Saved' / Bishop Oyedepo Is Misleading Christians: You Don't Need To Pray For Favor Or Sow / But Woe To Pregnant And Nursing Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2016
To the church, you happily give your last dime.
When you pray, even the devil is scared.
You can recite the whole bible without blinking an eye.
During fundraisings, you try to give more than the last giver,
So that your pastors may rain prayers on you.

Yet your neighbour goes hungry.
Your servants, you treat cruelly.
Your neighbor's predicament doesn't move you,
You only go to church in search of miracles.
You all are hypocrites.

Jesus chose to be poor-
Sooo poor he used a borrowed donkey.
Yet your pastors now cruise in private jets,
And hold service in five star hotels.

On the last day, the one you call Lord will deny you,
because you're something else,
Not Christians.

https://mobile.facebook.com/I-am-a-Poet-701696679896024

1 Like

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by shestrong(f): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2016
continue
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
AGAIN I SAY WOE TO CHRISTIANS!!!

1 Like

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by StarBukola(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2016
attention seeker!! woo on u. and how is that ur business, coming up here judging people.

1 Like

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
attention seeker!! woo on u. and how is that ur business, coming up here judging people.

Really? I'm a Christian myself, and infact, I posted this from a church.

All I'm saying is that Christianity has been spun around and abused
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2016
shestrong:
continue...hahahahahahahhahaaha just continue heaping Gods wrath on ur head.....hahahahahhahahaha,I'll be right back..

From the way you sound, you're one of the hypocrites parading as Christians. I hope Jesus Christ doesn't deny you on the last day..
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by StarBukola(f): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2016
IamProfessorval:

Really? I'm a Christian myself, and infact, I posted this from a church.

All I'm saying is that Christianity has been spurn around and abused
oh re u really a believer?like a believer believer? . if think is too much to give to house of God, y not give to the poor or homeless person or go to orphanage, am sure they need it.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
[s]oh re u really a believer?like a believer believer?.[/s] if you think is too much to give to house of God, y not give to the poor or homeless person or go to orphanage, am sure they need it.

Why didn't our Lord Jesus tell people of his day to raise funds for him, so he could erect a building? Because it wasn't necessary.

Jesus gave us a new commandment: To Love God, and neighbor.

I dont remember him asking anyone to build mansions for him, while poor people continue to die of hunger
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
shestrong:
continue...hahahahahahahhahaaha just continue heaping Gods wrath on ur head.....hahahahahhahahaha,I'll be right back..

What wrath? Why hasn't God heaped his wrath on many secular nations that don't believe in him? Why hasn't he heaped his wrath on atheists both on NL and abroad that criticize him daily?

You see how fear is used to control people like you? You are afraid of God's wrath, and that's why you find it difficult to critically and honestly examine your beliefs.

Fear is the greatest form of control, and religion is utilizing it well to keep people like you in intellectual bondage.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

What wrath? Why hasn't God heaped his wrath on many secular nations that don't believe in him? Why hasn't he heaped his wrath on atheists both on NL and abroad that criticize him daily?

You see how fear is used to control people like you? You are afraid of God's wrath, and that's why you find it difficult to critically and honestly examine your beliefs.

Fear is the greatest form of control, and religion is utilizing it well to keep people like you in intellectual bondage.

There's truth in what you're saying, but may I bring it to your notice that Christianity is not a religion. It's a way of life
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by StarBukola(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
IamProfessorval:

Why didn't our Lord Jesus tell people of his day to raise funds for him, so he could erect a building? Because it wasn't necessary.

Jesus gave us a new commandment: To Love God, and neighbor.

I dont remember him asking anyone to build mansions for him, while poor people continue to die of hunger
and r u following that commandments.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by Justmeal: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2016
IamProfessorval:
To the church, you happily give your last dime.
When you pray, even the devil is scared.
You can recite the whole bible without blinking an eye.
During fundraisings, you try to give more than the last giver,
So that your pastors may rain prayers on you.

Yet your neighbour goes hungry.
Your servants, you treat cruelly.
Your neighbor's predicament doesn't move you,
You only go to church in search of miracles.
You all are hypocrites.

Jesus chose to be poor-
Sooo poor he used a borrowed donkey.
Yet your pastors now cruise in private jets,
And hold service in five star hotels.

On the last day, the one you call Lord will deny you,
because you're something else,
Not Christians.

https://mobile.facebook.com/I-am-a-Poet-701696679896024
God bless u richly! of a truth We have really missed the mark. We profess to follow Jesus, but in deed we don't! #Grace#

1 Like

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2016
IamProfessorval:

There's truth in what you're saying, but may I bring it to your notice that Christianity is not a religion. It's a way of life

A religion is an organized system of belief that incorporates the worship of a supreme being or God. Please based on this definition, how is christianity not a religion?
Isn't Christianity founded on certain beliefs like the belief in God as the creator of the universe and Jesus his son? Doesn't Christianity pose claims about the nature of our world, how we are to live in it, and what happens when we don't stick to it's principles, and what happens when we die? Don't christians believe in these claims? So then, how is Christianity not a religion?

I actually like responses like this. It's reveals that there is actually a silver lining at the end of this mushroom cloud of religious piety. It illustrates the fact that there are christians who are actually sincere about the happenings in their world, and have realized the cons of religion and are subtly trying to extricate themselves from it's ugly label by using phrases like "Christianity isn't a religion." Lol.

Christianity is more of a religion than even Judaism or Islam. Because unlike Jews and muslims, you guys don't even know anything about the origin of your beliefs. You are more or less puppets, controlled by the strings of indoctrination and fear. You have been lied to and you have bought the lie and you are wearing it brazenly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2016
StarBukola:
and r u following that commandments.

How does Loving God and neighbor imply giving to building churches? If everybody on earth Loves God and his neighbor, all problems will be solved.

Building churches with billions of naira wont solve any of the world's problems.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by StarBukola(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamProfessorval:

How does Loving God and neighbor imply giving to building churches? If everybody on earth Loves God and his neighbor, all problems will be solved.

Building churches with billions of naira wont solve any of the world's problems.
my brother or sister it is well. u can start the change from u

1 Like

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by IamProfessorval(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

A religion is an organized system of belief that incorporates the worship of a supreme being or God. Please based on this definition, how is christianity not a religion?
Isn't Christianity founded on certain beliefs like the belief in God as the creator of the universe and Jesus his son? Doesn't christianity pose claims about the nature of our world, how we are to live in it, and what happens when we don't stick to it's principles, and what happens when we die? Don't christians believe in these claims? So then, how is Christianity not a religion?

I actually like responses like this. It's reveals that there is actually a silver lining at the end of this mushroom cloud of religion. It illustrates the fact that there are christians who are actually sincere about the happenings in their world, and have realized the cons of religion and are subtly trying to extricate themselves from it's ugly label by using phrases like "Christianity isn't a religion." Lol.

Christianity is more of a religion than even Judaism or Islam. Because unlike Jews and muslims, you guys don't even know anything about the origin of your beliefs. You are more or less puppets, controlled by the strings of indoctrination and fear. You have been lied to and you have bought the lie and you are wearing it brazenly.

I still beg to differ, on your assertion that Christianity is a religion.

'CHRISTian', is one who BEHAVES like Christ. Nothing else makes one a Christian, in the real sense.

If one claims he worships God and Jesus Christ, and does not behave like Christ, he or she is a Christ-worshipper, not Christian.

How can one behave like Christ? Love God, and Love your neighbor.

C'est fini!
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by shestrong(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamProfessorval:

From the way you sound, you're one of the hypocrites parading as Christians. I hope Jesus Christ doesn't deny you on the last day..

who ever u maybe,know this,that the heavenly race is personal maybe u don't understand that it is individual and u shud run ur race without judging odas. U hv no right to judge anyone or speak in such matter as if ure better than anyone.Truly like u said "on the last day " let God judge us all stop all ths whole tlk about Christianity this,Christianity that,how many tyms do u c ppl from oda religion or belief talking about themselves like the. .av sed my own mbokk
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by shestrong(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

I cannot answer u cause am not God
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by peacesamuel94(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
why generalize so hastily, Have you met all Christians on earth to come to the conclusion that, that's how they all behave.
If you claim to be a Christian then I'm sure you must have read where Christ asked us not to judge to avoid being judged.

And if you say we should all embrace poverty because Christ choose to be poor, then you are defeating his purpose of being poor in the first place......HE BECAME POOR THAT WE MIGHT BE RICH. Christianity is not a call to poverty, it's a call to glory not shame.

1 Like

Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by daviddagreat: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
they way some people reason eh e fit make mad man crazy
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by ScienceWatch: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2017
GRIZZLYBEAR : What wrath? Why hasn't God heaped his wrath on many secular nations that don't believe in him? Why hasn't he heaped his wrath on atheists both on NL and abroad that criticize him daily?

Scientific studies have revealed that in secular nations the number of mental asylums and prisons continue to increase with the growth of atheism.

As you can see Grizzlybear, Now we see proof that the fear of God is indeed the beginning of wisdom !
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by ScienceWatch: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2017
GRIZZLYBEAR :

Isn't Christianity founded on certain beliefs like the belief in God as the creator of the universe and Jesus his son? Doesn't Christianity pose claims about the nature of our world, how we are to live in it, and what happens when we don't stick to it's principles, and what happens when we die? Don't christians believe in these claims? So then, how is Christianity not a religion?

I actually like responses like this. It's reveals that there is actually a silver lining at the end of this mushroom cloud of religious piety. It illustrates the fact that there are christians who are actually sincere about the happenings in their world, and have realized the cons of religion and are subtly trying to extricate themselves from it's ugly label by using phrases like "Christianity isn't a religion." Lol.

All the lies that the insane God-Father of modern Atheism, RICHARD DAWKINS and his followers are spreading about Jesus has been brought to an abrupt halt. Thanks to all the scientifically verifiable evidence flowing daily out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Grizzlybear, we know that Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;

1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The independant Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by otemanuduno: 1:08am On Jan 14, 2017
shestrong:
continue...hahahahahahahhahaaha just continue heaping Gods wrath on ur head.....I'll be right back..
God Almighty doesn't have emotional problems, so why mention the word 'wrath' against him? Please don't attach wrath to Almighty God again. Wrath, hatred, immoralities, murder, genocides, evil imaginations and wickedness belongs to the gods and not to God Almighty. God Almighty is only loving and loving only, but his children such as Moloch, Yahweh, Gaol and Enlil are the wicked beings who can have such emotion as 'wrath'. As for the OP, he has said the truth of the matter and by the power of NATURE AND COINCIDENCE, the shut eyes of people shall be opened, according to the Thummim of the LIGHT OF GOD. May the zeal of mine see this done.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by shestrong(f): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
God Almighty doesn't have emotional problems, so why mention the word 'wrath' against him? Please don't attach wrath to Almighty God again. Wrath, hatred, immoralities, murder, genocides, evil imaginations and wickedness belongs to the gods and not to God Almighty. God Almighty is only loving and loving only, but his children such as Moloch, Yahweh, Gaol and Enlil are the wicked beings who can have such emotion as 'wrath'. As for the OP, he has said the truth of the matter and by the power of NATURE AND COINCIDENCE, the shut eyes of people shall be opened, according to the Thummim of the LIGHT OF GOD. May the zeal of mine see this done.

wetin u self dey talk
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by otemanuduno: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
shestrong:

wetin u self dey talk

Okay here is the explanation ; God the Universe created yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Atum, Olorun, Chuku, Abassi, etc. All these gods went into the planets of GOD the Universe their creator to make findings. Many of them settled on earth and make human beings, apart from the ones God the Universe himself made before. The gods even destroyed all the human beings made by GOD THE UNIVERSE, yet he was not angry at them. So what's the reason why yahweh or allah or any of his brothers should be angry all the time? I
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by correctguy101(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

Okay here is the explanation ; God the Universe created yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Atum, Olorun, Chuku, Abassi, etc. All these gods went into the planets of GOD the Universe their creator to make findings. Many of them settled on earth and make human beings, apart from the ones God the Universe himself made before. The gods even destroyed all the human beings made by GOD THE UNIVERSE, yet he was not angry at them. So what's the reason why yahweh or allah or any of his brothers should be angry all the time? I

Otem, I've been following ur doctufos maybe not too closely cos I don't recall where it mention Reverad created other beings apart from Earthus on earth and some other females on other planets elsewhere and the sons (Lord Nymphidis, Lord Earthum, Lord Chaleb, Lord Mormoh, Lord Largas, Lord Eucledis, Lord Moloch, Lord Vishnu, OverLords Oghene, Olorun, Chukwu, Abassi of the Niger in the continent of Mormoh and the rest badoo guys and animals with mighty stature (dinosaurs comes to mind)

And I thought all the homos that died then during the first world war by the gods were created by the gods themselves hence Philargas, Euchaleb n the rest created.

So where the bolded come from?

I don sabi dis ur bible small o. Should I call it holy bible?
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by otemanuduno: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2017
correctguy101:

Otem, I've been following ur doctufos maybe not too closely cos I don't recall where it mention Reverad created other beings apart from Earthus on earth and some other females on other planets elsewhere and the sons (Lord Nymphidis, Lord Earthum, Lord Chaleb, Lord Mormoh, Lord Largas, Lord Eucledis, Lord Moloch, Lord Vishnu, OverLords Oghene, Olorun, Chukwu, Abassi of the Niger in the continent of Mormoh and the rest badoo guys and animals with mighty stature (dinosaurs comes to mind)

And I thought all the homos that died then during the first world war by the gods were created by the gods themselves hence Philargas, Euchaleb n the rest created.

So where the bolded come from?

I don sabi dis ur bible small o. Should I call it holy bible?
Adspiramen 3:41

41. Earthus called me into her tent and showed me all the living creatures she had tamed into her tent. A large one stood out. That was the first Homo I discovered was also created by the bang.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by correctguy101(m): 6:04am On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
Adspiramen 3:41

41. Earthus called me into her tent and showed me all the living creatures she had tamed into her tent. A large one stood out. That was the first Homo I discovered was also created by the bang.

Really?
What exactly differentiates the homos then n us now?
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by otemanuduno: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2017
correctguy101:

Really?
What exactly differentiates the homos then n us now?
They were not standing upright and they don't communicate with their mouths but directly through their minds.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by correctguy101(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:

They were not standing upright and they don't communicate with their mouths but directly through their minds.

Only those 2 difference? I like the mind communicado thing tho. Why ain't they upright? that how d sons of God were created too? I must think plus their huge stature they must be hairy too like the man Jasheb
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by otemanuduno: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
correctguy101:

Only those 2 difference? I like the mind communicado thing tho. Why ain't they upright? that how d sons of God were created too? I must think plus their huge stature they must be hairy too like the man Jasheb
I haven't known to that extend. I'll get back to you on that.
Re: Woe To You Christians! You have spun Christianity around by shestrong(f): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:

mbokkk I can't bliv dz, but thank u

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Supports Miracle Money Pastor Uebert Angel / Should We Really Accept Matthew 28:19 As The Words Spoken By Jesus? / Is Pastor Johnson Suleman A Christian ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.