Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Develop A Goos Character - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Develop A Goos Character (346 Views)

How To Change Your Character And Develop Your Personality / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / Can You Introduce A Character From Your Stories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Develop A Goos Character by HonSTONE(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
DEVELOP A GOOD CHARACTER

Talents and gifts can take you places but only a good character can keep you there.

So many of our youth lack good characters. They talk anyhow and insult elders of the land like myself and when they get into trouble, they run to us.

To the ladies, even if you are the most beautiful damsel on planet earth and you lack good character, faithful men like me will not come close to you. Develop a good character that cannot be overturned by the tempest of life.

If you think people are not watching you, that's a big fat lie, we are watching you. I have never seen someone with a bad character stay too long at the top, they always fall down.

Change your character if yours isn't good and men will locate me.

Let your parents be proud of you, let the elders of the land like myself be proud of you and most importantly, let GOD be proud of you.

Happy sunday my friends, I love you.
I saw her today and ask her the QUESTION...

[Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your SMART WORK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)
#ImonitieEmpire
#70Push-UpsForSuccess
#Loading...

(1) (Reply)

Twelve Thoughts On Ake Festival 2016 / Love Poem: Let My Love...lay / Check Out My Poems Via The Link Provided Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.