Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Thank You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thank You (370 Views)

A Thank-you Note / Thank You Nigerians, From South Africans!!! / Chimamanda’s Thank You Note To Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You by HonSTONE(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
THANK YOU...

Hello everyone, for sometime now I have been writing for you and you have kept me going. You gave me hope, you made me improve on myself and you are the reason I write. Who am I without you?

At this point in time I take off my red cap to appreciate you all. I am your boy and I am loyal.

Thank you for reading my work, thanks for the comments and feedbacks and even the critics. Even to those who don't read my work, thank you for noticing my name, it means a lot to me.

If you want to speak with us, you want counselling or we want to know more of what we do, kindly contact us on 08106068693

Or visit our blog: imonitielivingstone.

Or our facebook page: www.facebook.com/ImonitieEmpire

Or follow us on twitter: @ImonitieEmpire

Thank you all.
I love you

[Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your SMART WORK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)
#ImonitieEmpire

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Soyinka Hit Back At " slowpoke " In Green Card Row.. / Do You Agree? / Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.