Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Are You Man Enough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Man Enough (829 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Man Enough by OKPARIPO(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
I saw this photo of a man who backed his son while waiting for Sunday rice. How many men can do this... Its not about shouting am a man. Do something to show the man in you.

lalasticlala

Re: Are You Man Enough by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Awww.
Re: Are You Man Enough by Acidosis(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Makes no rational sense. That boy can have a better sleep without necessarily suffocating him with wrapper and camera.

1 Like

Re: Are You Man Enough by enoqueen: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
No be Xmas decoration I de see so.
Re: Are You Man Enough by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
It looks like he is sleeping just fine. I'm sure his father backed him before the photo was taking and it wasn't just a photo-opp. OP was the one who even posted it here, not the man or his wife.

So every woman who backs her child is suffocating him/her or how is this boy being suffocated here with the wrapper? With the camera? Smh.

Acidosis:
Makes no rational sense. That boy can have a better sleep without necessarily suffocating him with wrapper and camera.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Man Enough by Acidosis(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yieldings:
So every woman who backs her child is suffocating him/her or how is this boy being suffocated here with a wrapper? With the camera? Smh.

It looks like he is sleeping just fine. I'm sure his father backed him before the photo was taking and it wasn't just a photo-opp.

Not really, but what is the essence of backing the little boy when you have a bed?
Re: Are You Man Enough by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
He's the Daddy; he backed up his child because he wanted to. The reason is none of your business.

I'm not interested in entertaining your lame questions this early morning, Acidosis.

Acidosis:

Not really, but what is the essence of backing the little boy when you have a bed?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Man Enough by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yieldings:
He's the Daddy; he backed up his child because he wanted to. The reason is none of your business.

I'm not interested in entertaining your lame questions this early morning, Acidosis.

ahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Are You Man Enough by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
I just came to salivate on pinshures of the rice...

But alas, DISAPPOINTED
Re: Are You Man Enough by stinggy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Must he back the sleeping baby? Things we do for show-off...
Re: Are You Man Enough by dahmie2013: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
What's so special about dis? Na me go con back him pickin? On 2 d next one.
Re: Are You Man Enough by okirewaju(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op you sure say no be you be that

Lovely pics

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Father Resorts To Desperate Measures To Save His Only Son / This Picture Is Deep! / Meet Nigerian Father, A Pilot, And His Three Children Who Are All Pilots Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.