Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ibadan To Abuja Bus. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan To Abuja Bus. (1359 Views)

Policeman Renders Help To Stranded Travelers On Their Way To Abuja (photos) / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan To Abuja Bus. by sholikay(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
good evening sirs and ma'ams .. I want to travel to abuja tomorrow morning, and I need those that ply ibadan-abuja trip,to pls help me with bus station where I can get bus lesser than 5500 naira.. (most of the known bus station were charging 5500 naira)... pls help a brother out.. I only want to save some money, Kus we are more than five going.. your comments would be so appreciated..thanks
Re: Ibadan To Abuja Bus. by laurel03(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
go to peace mass at samonda or go enter bus for asejire toll gate..
Re: Ibadan To Abuja Bus. by sholikay(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
laurel03:
go to peace mass at samonda or go enter bus for asejire toll gate..
thanks so much.. it was peace mass at samonda we took.. still same 5500 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Naira For Shillings / Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water / Cheap Flight To Guyana From Nigeria Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.