Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! (1305 Views)

Designated Survivor - Season 02- Episode 11 (download Now) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Watching New Series ‘designated Survivor’ / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why do I feel ADAM TOMAS KIRKMAN is the brain behind the whole ANNILATION plan

After watching the first episode..I'm really not fooled by his laid back/least qualified/ don't-know-what I'm-doing attitude. He must have some close knit cartel doing his underground job for him. Behind that unassuming/nerdy/have-mercy-on-me character lies a very dangerous man. Hmmmnn, Jack Bauer is back

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by Jokerman(m): 1:21am On Nov 21, 2016
lolsss... u mean he might be the brain behind the terror attacks??...

1 Like

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by Forwetinnah: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Jokerman:
lolsss... u mean he might be the brain behind the terror attacks??...

Yes o. The fact that no one thinks he's qualified enough to be President not to talk of being sneaky makes it easier for him to twist people round his schemes
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by Jokerman(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yes o. The fact that no one thinks he's qualified enough to be President not to talk of being sneaky makes it easier for him to twist people round his schemes
Lolssss.... I don't believe so...
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolssss.... I don't believe so...

Okay then...we'll just have to wait and see
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by Forwetinnah: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
This show is making me believe the theory that the 9/11 attack on the Twin Tower was an inside job and Bin Laden was the fall guy..alot of stories about that has been flying around. Hmmmnn
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by OchukoisBlack(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well, The show has picked up serious steam after what I thought was a slow start.
After watching the last episode, I believe it's about to get more interesting.

and OP theory of Kirkman possibly having a hand, I seriously doubt, if not, wow!
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by realtalk19: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
nikita shooting d sniper distrupted d summit and the snipers bullet end up hitting peter mcleash.

how come peter mcleash is the only surviving person from the capital bombing?

wat is congress woman straiten up to by being so nice?

i cant wait to see season 2....
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by blackiridis(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
realtalk19:
nikita shooting d sniper distrupted d summit and the snipers bullet end up hitting peter mcleash.

how come peter mcleash is the only surviving person from the capital bombing?

wat is congress woman straiten up to by being so nice?

i cant wait to see season 2....
season 1B actually..
Premiering march 8 can't wait too smiley
Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! by realtalk19: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
blackiridis:
season 1B actually.. Premiering march 8 can't wait too smiley
wow dats nice.wil b on the lookout.

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break Season 5 Episode 2 – ‘kaniel Outis’ – Video – Images – Clips / Remember The Baby Who Played The Role Of 'baby' In The Movie 'baby's Day Out'? / Who Watches '8th & Oceans'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.