Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Must Read: Lily & The Sexy Model [part 2] ($uper Er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Lily & The Sexy Model [part 2] ($uper Er0tica) (1000 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Lily & The Sexy Model [part 2] ($uper Er0tica) by trendope: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Lily has a new client and she wants what Lily has never done with any woman before

“This doesn't look right”

I said to myself moving the chair from the position I put it for the third time, I was nervous and this time because I am obviously attracted to Blessing and she's coming back for another session and of its going to be anything like the last time I don't know how I will be able to contain myself.

I don't mix work with pleasure but I can't help it, it's the first time I felt this way about a girl but then I really need to get myself together.

Wine? Yes wine solves everything, I grabbed a bottle and poured myself a glass, I was on my third glass when the doorbell rang, I got to the door and there she stood in a brown long jacket and leggings with some killer boots looking as beautiful as she did yesterday, she leaned in and gave me a hug and I gestured her in.

“Would you like a drink or should we just go up to the studio and get started” I asked.

“Actually, I was hoping we could do it here I would like to use the sitting room and your couch for the new portrait plus the lighting here just as dim and lovely for what I have in mind that is if you don't mind” she said looking hopeful.

“Urrrrm Yeah sure” I just put down a tarp herc for my pastel, brushes and paint.

“Oh thank you, you're an angel” she said giving me a beautiful smile

I got the stuff I needed from the studio and set up opposite the love seat and looked up to see her wearing just her jacket and her boots.

“I'll just leave while you change and then we could talk about what you want for the portrait” I said making to leave

“Oh no, I am almost ready” she said pulling out a white transparent scarf from her purse.

“I want you to paint me wearing just this” She said dropping her jacket and there she stood in all her glory with round full boobs, my eyes quickly down her legs and started to move up and stopped at her clean shaven pussy I just wanted to reach out to and touch it.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-lily-sexy-model-part-2-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Benin-kings And Succession,(exempt From My New Book, Encouraging Reviews Needed) / You Can Now Read The Full Version Of Jewel From The Ghetto 2: The Return Of Shak / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.