Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Taraba B16 Let's Meet - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba B16 Let's Meet (6475 Views)

Batch B16 Stream 2 Service Extention / Is It True That No December Allawee For Batch B16 Stream 1 ????? / Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by hopefullman: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mrbllymer:
Welcome otondos... Hmm. Being a corper can be fun and so annoying.. Welcoming you guys on board...

I camped in TaRaba, it's a very far place I mean very far, camp is located in sibre jalingo... TaRaba is very hot like other northern states, food is quite cheap, transportation and standard of living is okay.. Most of you will be posted to schools and local government except few...
Relocation was quite easy during my time just use security as excuse most peeps that used medicals weren't allowed to relocate back then. Don't let anybody deceive you concerning relocation it's quite easy and straight forward most of them are after your money and body (girls)... The soldiers are quite friendly and accommodating depending on the kinda friendship you make with them,
THE sharp guys will always find their way around most activities like I did back then cos it was really stressful... For more tips you can quote me and ask, will be willing to help if I can....

Eventually I relocated to Akwa ibom where I served..
Otondos welcome once again... If corper marry corper them go born............
what other tips do you use to redeploy? I also want to redeploy to any state in the east. Thanks
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by Mrbllymer: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefullman:

what other tips do you use to redeploy? I also want to redeploy to any state in the east. Thanks
Nothing bro, I just used insecurity and I was relocated... Most peeps that used medicals were interviewed Base on the nature of illness they declared, to confirm if actually you are sick or just pretending.... So try your luck and all the best...
Re: Taraba B16 Let's Meet by hopefullman: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Mrbllymer:
Nothing bro, I just used insecurity and I was relocated... Most peeps that used medicals were interviewed Base on the nature of illness they declared, to confirm if actually you are sick or just pretending.... So try your luck and all the best...
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? / Nysc With Pregnancy / DELTA Stream2 Batcha'16: Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.