Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS (57029 Views)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by justi4jesu(f): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lady in the 4th pix too much exposure smiley

Close ya eyes tongue

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Icecomrade: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Good one
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
yeyeboi:
Oboy See That Babe Boóbs For The Forth Pix wink

Afonja and lack of control with women. They will sleep with anything...so tasty for women. Learn to have control like white men and Igbo men...used your free time to invent something or fight for freedom like they do!

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by shumuel(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Its allowed grin
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by nghubs1(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Mynd44 and lalasticlala pls I am having difficulties posting a topic on your site. Its been telling me that the website is overwhelmed with my last post. Meanwhile I ve not posted anything in the past two days.

Pls resolve the issue ASAP.

THANKS
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Qmerit(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

She feels she's sexy and exposed her breasts and the one who covered up hers got engaged what an Irony.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
@ d 4th pix..,..

That's a very sizable boobs mehn.. smiley kiss
with that kinda boby I'm ready to be a verified olodo.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2016
See jugs shocked

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by femi4: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
na the tailor no measure her burst well
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Koreslee(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Mix Mix off the hooch.....
suck suck that boobs off tongue
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2016
I luv dis, let just assume the girl refuse the engagement ring...... I no fit talk wetin go happun!
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by buikem2: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
undecided For my own wedding ? Guy , show me some respect ; it's my day ffs

He must have asked permission from the man of the day. It happens
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by bigtt76(f): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Yet another one forcefully engaging a babe in public angry i hope they get to show us their wedding proper o! i'm keeping track. The rate of engagements these days do not match the weddings we get to see or hear about grin
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by hamedollar(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
yeyeboi:
Oboy See That Babe Boóbs For The Forth Pix wink
Her vulcanizer sabi work, he gadge am well

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by buttymachiavelli(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Now, the lady with the big boobs has stolen the thread. Everybody hv overlooked the thread abt the bestman that stole the show n nw commenting abt d boobs n the lady carrying it.
What a world!!
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by profnigga(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmm dat girl enn nah even ur boo get am 4 boob ni ooo
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by koolcat: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2016
homopoliticus:
Shuu! Vaseline crew aofa grin grin grin
VASELINE NOR DEY REIGN AGAIN......
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by grandstar(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

She is waiting for you
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by IVORY2009(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2016
now the break, congratulations to them though!
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Koreslee(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Olu20090:

Afonja and lack of control with women. They will sleep with anything...so tasty for women. Learn to have control like white men and Igbo men...used your free time to invent something or fight for freedom like they do!

Olodo the time u used in wailing why couldn't u use it to get urself schooled

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by overdrive(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

has any platform been setup yet to actualize atiku2019 project? I need to join the winning team!
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by onyedika946(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
ajasbaba:
oranges of life grin grin
[b] angry[/b]Hahaa i got you man. grin grin
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:

with that kinda boby I'm ready to be a verified olodo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May gawd have messi on your girlfriend's boobs
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by IVORY2009(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Yet another one forcefully engaging a babe in public angry i hope they get to show us their wedding proper o! i'm keeping track. The rate of engagements these days do not match the weddings we get to see or hear about grin

Dont worry, yours is on the way, surprise!
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2016
dainformant:
A bestman decided to get serious as he stole the show at his friend's wedding over the weekend by proposing to his sweetheart in front of the surprised guests. And of course, the shocked lady accepted his proposal and said YES to him. Congrats to them..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/bestman-steals-show-at-his-friends.html

''Unexpected Proposal'' 1 & 2.. Grab your copy Now!!!
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May gawd have messi on your girlfriend's boobs
grin

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by kayzeesoft(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Pumping
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by LePrezident(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Benbisco:

Hmmm! Even with all the exposure, she was not proposed to. The one who is well covered gets the ring on her finger.

What does this teach us ladies?

Sorry, but what you just said is over-the-bar. Why should he propose to her when she's not his gf. her showing bobby has no effect on the proposal. A gentleman proposed to his gf and you are blaming another person's bobby for her not receiving the proposal instead And you might not know if she''s single and her way of attracing a potential suitor's eye at the wedding is by showing bobby. and don't say that's not the right way to go about it cos I kid you not, men have different reasons for liking a woman of which bobby is one. I personally don't see nothing wrong with that exposure.

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by doll912(f): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Benbisco:

Hmmm! Even with all the exposure, she was not proposed to. The one who is well covered gets the ring on her finger.

What does this teach us ladies?

I just knew someone will pick on that. And I will pick on that person.Do you know if she's married or already engaged? Is it your exposure? Wetin concern you? BTW.... congrats to the new bride to be.... but why do people congratulate marriage proposals? Is it an achievement? Does that mean they will get married?

Let me face my work before me and my oga will quarrel again

1 Like

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by favexx(f): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2016
udemzy101:

SMH... the man wasn't after her, so why should he propose to her?
help me ask the common -sense wannabe
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by uanda(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
You wonder why she is still single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures) / 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.