Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. (22054 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Gionee A1 Lite Full Review: 20MP Selfie Camera Samples (Photos) / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by excanny: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Techm8:

Yea, it just slipped under the radar with no fanfare. I guess the phantom 6 and 6+ took the spotlight away from it.
I just looked at spec sheet, and I liked what I saw.

I still have my eyes on it though. I was initially planning on buying the Camon C9 when I saw this one. Just waiting saving up for it now.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Techm8: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
excanny:

I still have my eyes on it though. I was initially planning on buying the Camon C9 when I saw this one. Just waiting saving up for it now.
How much does it sell for?
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sandydayziz:
1gb ram...? I still prefer L8+

it is for a target market.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Techm8:

How much does it sell for?

C9 is around 60k
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Abdstrakt(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
funmyade:

it is for a target market.
Exactly. Not everyone really needs huge RAM.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Freelancerx: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nice device if I must say, perfect for those who aren't heavy users of devices. Seems Tecno has every phone for every section of the populace. And it's a good market foresight on their behalf.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by scarycuteface(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is a Decent device. Not high end, not low end. Just perfect. Has nice features too.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Xzbit91: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:
The rate at which tecno and infinix are releasing the phones is similar to the rate at which solomon was taking in ladies.

Now speaking of Bro. Solomon will he go to heaven or hell given the fact that he had 700 wives and 300 CONCUBINES!
Are you serious? The wisest man to have walked the planet, you still thinking whether he made heaven?
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Chudichu(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2017
FellaL:
is it cheaper than the w5
Yes it is
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Techm8: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
funmyade:

C9 is around 60k
I was actually asking the price of C9 pro
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by FellaL: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chudichu:

Yes it is
thanks
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by excanny: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
excanny:

82k on Jumia.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Freelancerx: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
scarycuteface:
This is a Decent device. Not high end, not low end. Just perfect. Has nice features too.
I agree. The phone is just special in it's own special way. A very good alternative to other high end devices.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by bukasons: 2:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Nice phone but is time, Tecno has to set up their game just like other people in market following the Launch of <a href="http://flyerstech.com/nokia-first-android-smartphone-nokia-6-launched-in-china/">
first Nokia Android smartphone Nokia 6 in China</a>, it will be very difficult for them because I know Nokia has come to stay.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Techm8:
I was actually asking the price of C9 pro
Ok. A friend bought it recently at 67k at 3CHub, ikeja
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Exactly. Not everyone really needs huge RAM.
People have to understand that every particular device is for a target market
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Peachess(f): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2017
Gosh! You guys don't reply when asked questions.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by monastik(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2017
nice specs.... l love this phone
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by shiftback: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
The phone look cool.
Looks like having a lite version of everything is now the norm.

1 Like

Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Tobisiano: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Can someone pls tell, which is better, w5 lite or l8 lite, need to buy one. Cheers
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by paulworld(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Go for the w5 lite
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Tobisiano: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
paulworld:
Go for the w5 lite
Sorry to bother u Paulworld but can u give a reason or two for the choice? Regards
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by paulworld(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tobisiano:

Sorry to bother u Paulworld but can u give a reason or two for the choice? Regards

better rear camera, a bit bigger screen, the battery is really good (ignore the battery difference between the two), good design, better processor.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by Tobisiano: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
paulworld:

better rear camera, a bit bigger screen, the battery is really good (ignore the battery difference between the two), good design, better processor.
Thanks.
Re: New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. by sparrow2wise(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2018
If u are not yet A Member of Tecno WhatsApp group where every difficulties are resolved at ease then u are missing out,
....... Chat me on WhatsApp to be added now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pin Or Pattern-Lock, Which Is More Secure On Android? / Nigeria Ranked 4th In List Of Selected Countries With The Cheapest Data Plans / Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.