Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here (1408 Views)

Batch B16 Stream 2 Service Extention / Is It True That No December Allawee For Batch B16 Stream 1 ????? / Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
For all help Needed, including how to get to the permanent Camp "Dakingari", what you are expected to come with, Life in camp, People that can influence your posting and what Club to join. feel Free to Let me know...

Am a serving Corper @Dakingari Kebbi State.

You all welcome to the "Land of Equity"
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
How the Camp Looks like...

Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Harmattan is already Here..

so endeavour to come along with ur sweat shirt,
provision is allowed, you can also come with ur own 1st aid kit (drugs like Analgesic, StrepSil for sore throat and co) the camp has its own clinic thou...
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by MiebakaKiki: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Hollawayn05:
For all help Needed, including how to get to the permanent Camp "Dakingari", what you are expected to come with, Life in camp, People that can influence your posting and what Club to join. feel Free to Let me know...

Am a serving Corper @Dakingari Kebbi State.

You all welcome to the "Land of Equity"

Good morning.
I was posted to Kebbi. I'm coming from Port Harcourt. Please, I need all the help I can get.
This is my WhatsApp number: 08039098733.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by pizzle22: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
How can I get redeployment easily from kebbi state camp without medical report......
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
pizzle22:
How can I get redeployment easily from kebbi state camp without medical report......

No way bro.. u need a very strong medical report, Nd also master all drugs used to treat the claimed illness, past test done, u can even get receipt of the drugs..

and the other part is connect
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Coming from pH. just take Bus to Sokoto cos u won't get kebbi direct, den from sokoto to kebbi state, tell dem u going to "Dakingari"

Coming from lagos..
1. Go to Iddo park @@Oyingbo
2. Go to Alaba rago @Iyana iba
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Going tru Iddo park.. call dis number 08029818214 "Nana park" tru Alaba rago.. 08037083858
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Camp will be Open for the next 3days after the opening date, and registration will also be On...
Food will be available in the camp Kitchen, but might be Substandard, So you can move to the mammyMarket to satisfy ur self...
for those that still haven't gotn all der Materials Needed, you can get most of dem in camp but with extra cost "rubber boot is also available"
They don't sell alcohol in Camp, But you can get it In sha "I dint just say that"
drop your C****m at home, you won't be needing it..
Soldiers here are very friendly buh dey go dey ginger una ones ones, try and penetrate dem and u will see how dey can be Soothing.
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Dottune(m): 4:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Camp will be Open for the next 3days after the opening date, and registration will also be On...
Food will be available in the camp Kitchen, but might be Substandard, So you can move to the mammyMarket to satisfy ur self...
for those that still haven't gotn all der Materials Needed, you can get most of dem in camp but with extra cost "rubber boot is also available"
They don't sell alcohol in Camp, But you can get it In sha "I dint just say that"
drop your C****m at home, you won't be needing it..
Soldiers here are very friendly buh dey go dey ginger una ones ones, try and penetrate dem and u will see how dey can be Soothing.
Lol.. Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Kindly don't come with your laptop, for safety reasons, Your phone's too sud be kept with extreme care, all personal stuff sud be kept in the waist Bag, and make pally with ur bonk Mate, so both of u can watch each others bag, like "let em keep watch while u go bath and den u keep watch while he go bath" #Simple

beware of Camp Girlfriend Cos na ur Money they wan Chop.. lol

make good relationship with ur platoons officer they can help influence your posting
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Kristaps85: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Kindly don't come with your laptop, for safety reasons, Your phone's too sud be kept with extreme care, all personal stuff sud be kept in the waist Bag, and make pally with ur bonk Mate, so both of u can watch each others bag, like "let em keep watch while u go bath and den u keep watch while he go bath" #Simple

beware of Camp Girlfriend Cos na ur Money they wan Chop.. lol

make good relationship with ur platoons officer they can help influence your posting

thanks bro. was CATAPULTED 2 kebbi state. Can u pls give us more info about d amenities in camp, lyk wat d rums ar lyk,how many in a rum , d toilet, avaliability of water and electricity among odas. And lastly i would want u 2 convince me why i shouldnt tink of REdeploying 2 anoda place. Thanks
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kristaps85:

thanks bro. was CATAPULTED 2 kebbi state. Can u pls give us more info about d amenities in camp, lyk wat d rums ar lyk,how many in a rum , d toilet, avaliability of water and electricity among odas. And lastly i would want u 2 convince me why i shouldnt tink of REdeploying 2 anoda place. Thanks

You welcome in advance bbbro.

it isn't Room, it's a Hall, and it will accommodate 30 Corpers, 2 on a Bunk, and it is spacious..
the Buildings are still new, u sud be the 4th batch to make use of it, the toilets and bathroom are very Owk, just Pray other corps Members come with der brain, cos some tends to use and leave without flushing..
water is available 24/7, we av manual and automatic borehole very close to the Hall, and there are dis almajiri boiz that can run errands for you if you are the lazy type "fetch water, watch cloths and buy stuffs"
Electricity is also available most times till 10pm when ders light Out..
u can also charge ur fones via the mammyMarket for just 50naira..

don't panic bro.. it's a peaceful place to be in,
but if your mind ain't tru with it, come with a good medical report to work ur redeployment..

Warms regards..
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by MassLegend(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
pizzle22:

Mannn u nid not to redeploy cox d state is peaceful, 24/7 electricity buh social life is a lil bit zero buh u jes av to make it fun for ya self

1 Like

Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by MassLegend(m): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
You are all welcome to kebbi, d land of equity... D 3rd best camp in naija.. Neat, new n clean
Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by AnthonySprite(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
If you have been deployed to Kebbi state, congratulations. Kebbi state Orientation camp is second best in Nigeria With Conducive environment. For those that would like to join the band, if you have any wind instrument(Sax, trumpet,tuba,etc...) you are advised to come along with it. You can visit the fb page/IG below for more infoNYSCMusicandbandkebbi
IG. Kebbi_nyscband_marshall.
Contact 08132998493

1 Like

Re: Batch "B16" Cpm Posted To Kebbi State Should Meet Here by Hollawayn05(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
For Your question and Answer or in need of any Help I can offer.. Call dis num 07066377018

am Currently within the Camp

Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Government Approves Payment Of State Allowance To Corp Members / Nysc Orientation Camp / Payment Not Successful But Debited, Batch B15. Let's Meet Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.