Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) (38117 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
According to Christian who shared the sad news yesterday,a bike man and a woman were crushed to death with a C300 Mercedes Benz at the Campus 3 main gate in front of GT Bank, Abraka by a 300 level student of Department of Geography and Regional planning of the Delta State University Abraka,Ethiope East LGA.

See another pic from the scene after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/300l-student-of-delta-state-university.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=20pt] shocked shocked shocked

I cover every nairalander from north ,east ,west ,south with the blood of jesus Amen!!!!!![/size]

408 Likes 16 Shares

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ICRMJigawa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
How? are the tires made of BLADES?

This is terrible. Because you ride Mecedes should not make you a killer.

DRIVE SAFE. OVER SPEEDING DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BIG BOY.

13 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by juliusocean(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chaii big boy.... U go sleep cell nw when u come back you'll face ur books

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Affleunza; a psychological disease that affects the rich and causes them to loose sense of responsibility.

21 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by TFLAME(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
rip

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by orobs93(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
So bad I still don't knw why dey allowed bike into the town again we already moved on without bikes

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ebukadrums009(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by wagzyl: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sad... RIP...
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oooh Goodness! cry shocked This is disturbing. May the dead find peace with the Lord! cry

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Instead of rushing them to the hospital they are there taking pics and walking about,my country is a mofcuka.the bloody hospitals sef might not admit them sef angry

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ohhhh my God. Kai
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
The owner of the car happens to be my friend. Na gbese and correct police case e dey already.

10 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked God have mercy. Who is man without life? what is man without God?

5 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by eightsin(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
But I thought bikes had been banned from plying the roads of abraka! R.I.P

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Everyday accidents and deaths. Afonjas let go of this country Afonjas. Afonjas I say...let go of this country so that people will stop suffering and dying. Don't you have conscience of the blood spilling in this country because the country has no future even if given one million yrs...nothing will change. Afonjas...Let go of this wicked disaster of a country like the Igbos are clamoring to, to stop these senseless deaths that would have been avoided had we separated, and developed our countries...with good roads, safe transportation systems so that people will not ride okada that is unsafe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by jasysandra(f): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na wa 0oooo
Who give am car drive sef??

Rip to the dead angry

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Vicintonsh(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
was he riding a fighter car with spikes and weapons??
.see dat man's leg shocked

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is serious. But how can ordinary c300 cut of someone's leg like that? Was the car weaponised? This is a real problem for the owner of the car. Him go settle tire.

9 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Kkposky: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
e just dy start..... u dupe people to buy motor in the name of yahoo and G plus... and u think say u go enjoy the money.... i sense more sorrow coming..... una go even sell the cars to pay bills.... I just pity for the bereaved family

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by izzymoney(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
NIGERIA! What a country.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Orileboi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
TRAGIC NEWS..... RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ndoeyopbennet: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yahoo plus ++

All these Abraka boys wey wan drive cars at the age of 12. Nawao. See una life. I want one to be used as a scape goat.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by nofij(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's the news we woke up to hear yesterday. I still can't imagine how the boy was bragging that nothing can be done to him. In his own words "na money win am last last, I don receive alert make I go withdraw". No empathy whatsoever was shown and he was so sure nothing can happen because he has money.
Remembering that incident is sickening.

12 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ndoeyopbennet: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
The owner of the car happens to be my friend. Na gbese and correct police case e dey already.

So na una two de run the package abi?

E go soon over una, nor worry. DPO Ikechukwu de come for una.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
izzymoney:
NIGERIA! What a country.

Na Nigeria wey dey tell am drive carelessly?

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Big trouble. Double murder

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
ndoeyopbennet:

So na una two de run the package abi?

E go soon over una, nor worry. DPO Ikechukwu de come for una.
Lol. You're a student at Abk too ?. I done graduate already but he is my friend dey called me yesterday after it happened. Ikechukwu don see money wey e go chop dis period again as usual

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
angry
Looks more like an accident but the title suggests murder

6 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by haloriki: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
gbese re o

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ndoeyopbennet: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
Lol. You're a student at Abk too ?

I schooled there for my first degree. It is sad that in Abraka, children that just gained admission would rather buy cars and jeeps, take girls out for rides, wear kaftans and act rich, instead of going to school and making good grades. This spirit has caught up with 70% of Abraka students and even the indigenes.

Yahoo Yahoo is a scourge that must be eliminated for the sake of our collective future.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? / Extortionists At The Airports / Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.