Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS (74575 Views)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by odogwu190(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
I sure say na yoruba girl na dem d wear big pant well well.....I c the reasons for the big pant!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
isorite
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by ehispapa(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
this is in south africa. niaja blogs and lies
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by dangotesmummy: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is IT by force to keep up with the jonses undecided

Fine girl like her undecided
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Godson1988(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
What a disgrace to d Lady.its pays to be Contented with whatever u have.
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by TheSpellChecker: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
TINALETC3:
,u cn emmergin d look on d faces of dose guys she used 2 do shakara 4 if dey see her like dis,bae u no try oooo

I can't just IMAGINE how you managed to pass your WAEC English Language paper. tongue
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by hustler86(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rule no1 never get caught in d act
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by longerthroat(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
she get luck say no be for main market onitsha

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is a confirmed case of kleptomania undecided
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
oluwa ooooo, this Aunty is a thief. hahahaha
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Someone girl friend
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
It only happens in Kenya.
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
link2ok:

tongue

Sarkin Pervert angry
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Awww.. she must be someone's girlfriend chei.. I pity the boyfriend grin
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Hbuyosh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
ahamonyeka:
It only happens in Kenya.

Police react to alleged burning of 7-year-old boy to death in Lagos over garri

Nigeria is indeed the hub of good news shocked
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by bejeria101(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
She went to steal anothers sweat and na humilation? If they strip her naked una go talk say na jungle justice,abeg make we hear. Disgrace to herself nt womanhood.
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by mida101(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mekus68:
Eyaa.
See what Buhari caused.
No job for the youths...Buhari making
empty job promises since 2015.
your stupidity is of the highest grade. what has PMB got to do with this
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by madapcmod: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
See wetin afonja carry their hand do themselves. Sai baba, sai baba. Now recession don dey wound them.

Pant thief. Chai! Soon them go catch ewedu thief

Aunty folake continuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by mightyhazel: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
eezeribe:
They should have stripped her
u wan look yansh,go strip club,or buy blufilm if ur moni no carry am tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by onyxo76(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't like those tiny legs
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by suduji: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
nothing can be more embarrasing than a public show of shame.i hope she will be able to get over this stigma
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Akious2k2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Vanillaskin:
There is hunger in the land cry
I believe if it's hunger, na food she 4 steal
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Meklex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wanted to do this for shoprite today, but I will not do it again today, looks like today is the day for the owners. I will try it tomorrow
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Momohtijani12: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Quite unfortunate. Fine girl though. Prospective husband take note oo
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Akious2k2:

I believe if it's hunger, na food she 4 steal
Look she does not have to steal food before you will know that she is hungry
Do you think it is easy for someone to steal a bag of rice and get away with it
It will be better to steal something small and expensive and sell it to buy the bag of rice.
That's how a true criminal mind thinks. They will steal something worth like 50K sell for 25K and go buy that bag of rice.
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by desire222(f): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Must it be men, can't she find a job ?
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Akious2k2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Look she does not have to steal food before you will know that she is hungry
Do you think it is easy for someone to steal a bag of rice and get away with it
It will be better to steal something small and expensive and sell it to buy the bag of rice.
That's how a true criminal mind thinks. They will steal something worth like 50K sell for 25K and go buy that bag of rice.
considering d tym it will take 2 sell dat stuff or not even get a buyer dough is what I'm thinking
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by legibow: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cover has been blown..... Eya eya eya fine gal
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by SolexxBarry(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
And if it were to be a boy it would av been jungle justice,WetinManDoMan
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by adedehinbo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
instead make she bring her toto mk I Bleep her give her 10k she go dey hide something inside well na she sabi ignorance is not an excuse
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Maski87: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ok now make una take am go for backyard m ake small boys enjoy kitten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.