Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) (4480 Views)

"Yes/no", "Good Good Loving": Banky W Keeps It R&B In The R&BW Album / R.e.d Album Review / The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by craziest: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by tosinaded(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by tosinaded(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
touching cry
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by craziest: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
i dnt know if i prefer Game's gangster rap or this cool shit. Anyway just enjoying this
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by martinkem(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
I love the chorus to this song, the rap though was weak through out the song, The Gamed isnt tryin much and his style of rap, the name droppin of a thing which he has made his MO, isnt ok at all. at this rate its clear his album is gon flop hard,
I love the chorus, but this cat needs to come up with something that tells a story about him, Thats what rap is all about, thats what BIG, DRE, SNOOP and PAC did, come up with your own shit, and stoppin copyin osadebe.
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by slimshay(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^dude, u so wrong. nice track.

but if you killed the nigga help his momma dig his ditch food for thought.
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by tosinaded(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
martinkem:

but this cat needs to come up with something that tells a story about him, Thats what rap is all about, thats what BIG, DRE, SNOOP and PAC did, come up with your own shit, and stoppin copyin osadebe.

u contradict ureself dude!!!!
first u say he should do it like dre, snoop and bla bla, and then u go ahead to say he should stop copying osadebe(WTF)?
IF U NO GET YARNS ABEG JUST HUSH!!

GREAT TRACK
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by aieromon(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
Game's lost it,jare.Hangin' out with Dr Dre will not save this LP
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by martinkem(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
@tosin seems u r blind, no u r definitely blind man, or semi-literate, copy dre, these cats have established patterns that lets u discern them on records, they all tell a story about them. the game is like a kid listening to his favorite rappers and talking about them with his friends, unfortunately he makes records off it, and them favourite rappers aren't just old cats but also his competition. Which isn't good, he can hardly hold fort on his own, he is lucky his a west coast rapper (less reknowned artists over there. beside dre, snoop, Gorilla zoe) he would have been died if he was in the east coast just ask fat joe, i used like game but after one blood, i fell off his wagon, the game is an ass kissing rapper
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by bjmighty(m): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2009
martinkem:

@tosin seems u r blind, no u r definitely blind man, or semi-literate, copy dre, these cats have established patterns that lets u discern them on records, they all tell a story about them. the game is like a kid listening to his favorite rappers and talking about them with his friends, unfortunately he makes records off it, and them favourite rappers aren't just old cats but also his competition. Which isn't good, he can hardly hold fort on his own, he is lucky his a west coast rapper (less reknowned artists over there. beside dre, snoop, Gorilla zoe) he would have been died if he was in the east coast just ask fat joe, i used like game but after one blood, i fell off his wagon, the game is an ass kissing rapper

You got it wrong! Don't say Dre, Snoop, Ice cube e.t.c are competitors with G.A.M.E, they aren't AT ALL AT ALL! No rapper will spring up from the west coast today without paying homage to Dre, Snoop and all of these west coast big guns, its a ritual if you wann stay relevantly long in the rap game. I think G.A.M.E is not just a Dre or west coast fanatic, i think G.A.M.E is the most humble rapper i know and that is very visible in in raps. I can't wait for the RED ALBUM to drop !!!!!
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by slimshay(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2009
aieromon:

Game's lost it,jare.Hangin' out with Dr Dre will not save this LP

Yeah hanging out with Dr Dre wont save his LP. But Dre's beat surely does work wonders u see.

@Martinkem, games problem isnt dropping names, everybody does abeg. So all the names Jigga chronicled in a star is born. plus all dem DJs he called in DOA what was that. Games problem is his inability to focus and see stuff through. Dissing and apologising all the time thats so not hip-hop. But for the music? he's got it man.
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by martinkem(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2009
bjmighty:

You got it wrong! Don't say Dre, Snoop, Ice cube e.t.c are competitors with G.A.M.E, they aren't AT ALL AT ALL! No rapper will spring up from the west coast today without paying homage to Dre, Snoop and all of these west coast big guns, its a ritual if you wann stay relevantly long in the rap game. I think G.A.M.E is not just a Dre or west coast fanatic, i think G.A.M.E is the most humble rapper i know and that is very visible in in raps. I can't wait for the RED ALBUM to drop !!!!!

Do u actually believe in what u just said, how can u not be competitors, even u guys are in the same record company, still compete for listeners and record sales, as for paying tribute, thats the first rule of power, never outshine the master, dont be disrepectful, GAME is not a humble rapper, the R.E.D Album is going to flop so bad if the two tracks i have heard are something to go by, 1. Big Money and this one here,

slimshay:

Yeah hanging out with Dr Dre wont save his LP. But Dre's beat surely does work wonders u see.

@Martinkem, games problem isnt dropping names, everybody does abeg. So all the names Jigga chronicled in a star is born. plus all dem DJs he called in DOA what was that. Games problem is his inability to focus and see stuff through. Dissing and apologising all the time thats so not hip-hop. But for the music? he's got it man.

jay z dropped names in one track, DOA have u heard Run this town, just imagine if it was GAME that did they track, By the end of the song u would have a long list of people who run other towns or even the ground he is standing on,
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by aieromon(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2009
DOA ?
Run this town ?
Did you actually listen to these tracks at all?
Only track where Jay does a Game is on ''A Star Is Born''.
Game holds the Guinness Book of Records for most name calls in an album - The Documentary

@slimshay
Dre's beats does save careers but not in this case.Only thing that can put Game back on the map is a collabo with Fitty tongue
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by craziest: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
aieromon:

DOA ?
Run this town ?
Game holds the Guinness Book of Records for most name calls in an album - The Documentary

@slimshay
Dre's beats does save careers but not in this case.Only thing that can put Game back on the map is a collabo with Fitty tongue

RUBBISH TALK. Has fifty been able to save his carere. Collabo my ass. who be fifty self see postponement of before i self distruct looking for time when only hin will release. Love this song or hate who cares about you
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by martinkem(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
aieromon:

DOA ?
Run this town ?

Guy what the hell are u talkin about, i dont think we are on the same page, u dont quite follow me
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by aieromon(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2009
@martinkem
I get you now.
My apologies tongue
Re: New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) by martinkem(m): 12:47am On Nov 14, 2009
@craziest, dont get this, games pain, touche to me, point proven

(1) (Reply)

Song Of The Day: Latest Naija Party Jam / Olamide, Phyno & Wizkid Drinking & Singing Abusive Songs At Olamide’s House / Where Can I Get Star Quest Registration Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.