Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? (1446 Views)

It Ended In Tears - Lionel Messi Admits The Shame / See The Bra That Can Save Your Life!!! / Shame!!! See How This Graduate Of Naspoly Disgraced Herself On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by WonderManly(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Imagine you went to a shop with 100 Naira to buy CONDOM, immediately you said give me "CON..." you realized that your pastor was standing behind you. Now, "What will you add to "CON..." so as to freesave yourself fro m this shame
Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by wins18(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
give me control switch

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by odogwu190(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oga give me con flakes,instead of corn
Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by Donpre(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
conbactrin.. Its similar to combactrin which is the name of a drug

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by WonderManly(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
wins18:
give me control switch
Did you just say Control Switch?... You no go kill person for here!
Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by wins18(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin
WonderManly:
Did you just say Control Switch?... You no go kill person for here!
Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by dikeigbo2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Continue grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Save Your Self From The Shame? by 2truthmatter(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin gimme contracocylinmaniasis drug i asked for day b4 yesterday

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Funny Dance Style / One Week To Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.