Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Little Motivation From Epiphanus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Little Motivation From Epiphanus (359 Views)

Maybe We Have To Get A Little Messed Up Before We Can Step Up: Alex Karev, / The DSF Story With A Little Twist. / A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Motivation From Epiphanus by Epiphanus20(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
it all started two years ago like a day dreamer i had always been, i dreamt of being one of the most influencial writers in the world, being a youngster, all i had been looking for is for a sponsor, i had been completely dependent on everyone, of course i havent experienced life then. . . I started meeting people explaining to them about my book, they all pretended to have believed me but within them they were like "what exactly did that kid thinks he's doing", many drove me out, many made me cry but just few just showed concern, but those moment i was glued to my will, that's the reason everyone around me thinks i'm stubborn, their discouragement only encouraged and motivated me, i kept building castles in the air. . . Sweethearts, today, i announce the publication of "THE ANGELIC CHILD", which is my first publicated book, but you know the first will always be the first, i was just 15 when i wrote the book but 18 when i published it, the book is a canadian based fictious motivator which will get to you soon(Online or through a marketer), but i'm still in a kind of private launching now. The cover page will be scanned and sent to you tomorrow i promise, but note this is just my first book. . . Thank you for your time. goodnight.
Cc: Lalasticlala, seun ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

How The Future Will Look Like / My Golden Prophecy And How White People Have More Faith Than Blacks / Chimamanda Adichie's Gets Elected Into The American Academy Of Arts And Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.