Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu (5206 Views)

Call Here For Quality Vegetable Seeds, Watermelon, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Cabbage, / FREE (not paid) Watermelon/ Cucumber Training. / Watermelon, Cucumber And Okra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Eisenhower(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2016
pamdaniel:
I would consider that sir... first week of January would be good...
try update us when you make up your mind and state it here so we can be prepared for it. January first week is good.
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Eisenhower(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2016
am thinking of using 2 acres of land for this business and I don't know if it's not too much?
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eisenhower:
am thinking of using 2 acres of land for this business and I don't know if it's not too much?
we have people planting on hecters of land but I would suggest u try little and make sure u are coached so u don't burn fingers... wish u goodluck
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eisenhower:

try update us when you make up your mind and state it here so we can be prepared for it. January first week is good.
7th of Jan would be good for the seminar at Ogun state
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Eisenhower(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
pamdaniel:
we have people planting on hecters of land but I would suggest u try little and make sure u are coached so u don't burn fingers... wish u goodluck
okay bro... thanks and as for coaching, that's why you are there to help us learner through.
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eisenhower:

okay bro... thanks and as for coaching, that's why you are there to help us learner through.
u are welcome
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2016
all participants would be informed where to lease land in IMO state/awka in hecters... and not that alone I shall come along to your farm for supervision if need be... have a lovely sunday
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
few days to go
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2016
discovering the fortunes of cucumber is my greatest achievements... how to make harvest every week... after 35days of planting for the next 3months...

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
11days to go
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
10 days to go... keep the calls coming... u shall have free seeds...within 35days u have sterted harvesting ur cucumber... u shall learn how to make your harvest rich... for inquiries call or whatsapp 08068018201
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Dreamstarr: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Add my number 08032060046
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dreamstarr:
Add my number 08032060046
u are welcome dream star... where is ur location?
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Arvinkris(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
The cucumber variety u planted can give up to 10 fruits per plant?
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Arvinkris:
The cucumber variety u planted can give up to 10 fruits per plant?
u would have the seeds free at the seminar and u would see it yourself... above 15
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 3:16am On Dec 06, 2016
for those who have small portions of land... I assure u this seminar is for u... u shall learn how to curve out something maximally from that quarter plot... it would amaze u... for inquiries whatsapp or call 08068018201. with 50free seeds to start with u are empowered
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
keep the calls coming... 10 days to go
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
pamdaniel:
keep the calls coming... 10 days to go
farming gives me joy... not just because it sustains me finacialy but cos I am contributing to the wellbeing of humanity
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
keep the calls coming ... whatsapp or call for ur inquiries 08068018201
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
from the farm this morning...

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Preciousseed(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is definitely going to be interesting!
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 3:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Preciousseed:
This is definitely going to be interesting!
I assure u that
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2016
venue : owerri @ citichef behind rock view... date:16/12/2016 time: 10:30 to 2:30pm
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2016
7 days to go... venue @ citichef behind rock view owerri... time for lectures 10:30 pm-2-30pm
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 4:48am On Dec 10, 2016
you have a plot of land? with our best practices u shall be informed on how to make same yeild as if u have four plots... so u would learn how to maximize the use of ur little plot... even half a plot would become relevant Cos it shall be converted to 2plots... stress free... no battling with weeds...
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 4:50am On Dec 10, 2016
for space booking if you are in owerri, aba, pH, call/whatsapp 08068018201
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
participants of this seminar would be the first in the world to convert and maximize a 3plot of land cultivated with cucumber to become as equivalent to a hecter as big time farmers do. funy right? what is this new skill aimed at? 1) reduce labour...2) millions that could be raised from a hecter would also be raised from a 3plot of land...3)no matter how small your land is you can still make same gains as equivalent to planting on a hecter, that is maximize the potential from ur little space. 4) bye bye to weed control... weeds would be your least problem...5) bye bye to problems of leaching, your manure would not waste... a bag of fertilizer cost real high in the market, so at this point we would expound the benefits of organic manure and easy application 6) my method would not only benefit you during the dry season but also efficient in the raining season...
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2016
pamdaniel:
participants of this seminar would be the first in the world to convert and maximize a 3plot of land cultivated with cucumber to become as equivalent to a hecter as big time farmers do. funy right? what is this new skill aimed at? 1) reduce labour...2) millions that could be raised from a hecter would also be raised from a 3plot of land...3)no matter how small your land is you can still make same gains as equivalent to planting on a hecter, that is maximize the potential from ur little space. 4) bye bye to weed control... weeds would be your least problem...5) bye bye to problems of leaching, your manure would not waste... a bag of fertilizer cost real high in the market, so at this point we would expound the benefits of organic manure and easy application 6) my method would not only benefit you during the dry season but also efficient in the raining season...
our experiment would be on a quarter plot... what is a quarter plot? the standard measurement of land in Nigeria is 50m×100m... half a plot would measure at 25m×50m... then a quarter plot would 12•5m×25m... our aim now is to plant 2000 seeds on a quarter plot and 4000 seeds on half a plot... invariably it therefore mean that on a plot of land u can plant 8000 seeds... reading through jasper on his one million naira cucumber farming he explicitly states that for a hecter of land one would need close to 23,000 seeds... we are going to learn another method at the seminar how you can plant 23,000 seeds of cucumber on a 3plots with lesser bamboo sticks too... for space booking call/whatsapp 08068018201...
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2016
pamdaniel:
our experiment would be on a quarter plot... what is a quarter plot? the standard measurement of land in Nigeria is 50m×100m... half a plot would measure at 25m×50m... then a quarter plot would 12•5m×25m... our aim now is to plant 2000 seeds on a quarter plot and 4000 seeds on half a plot... invariably it therefore mean that on a plot of land u can plant 8000 seeds... reading through jasper on his one million naira cucumber farming he explicitly states that for a hecter of land one would need close to 23,000 seeds... we are going to learn another method at the seminar how you can plant 23,000 seeds of cucumber on a 3plots with lesser bamboo sticks too... for space booking call/whatsapp 08068018201...

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2016
free cucumber seeds for participants..

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by Arvinkris(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Watermelon seeds n pawpaw seeds nko?
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arvinkris:
Watermelon seeds n pawpaw seeds nko?
i have posted pix of water melon seeds... as for the free Canadian pawpaw seeds its for the first 10persons at the seminar... ( the papaw matures after 6months and would start fruiting) the seeds are hereditary... so u can plant them on your compound as a remembrance of the seminar... one papaw tree produces not less than 30-35 fruits... enjoy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Double Your Catfish Business In 6 Months / Cultivating Watermelon - A Blog / How Do I Shut Out Snakes From My Poultry Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.