Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu (5201 Views)

Call Here For Quality Vegetable Seeds, Watermelon, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Cabbage, / FREE (not paid) Watermelon/ Cucumber Training. / Watermelon, Cucumber And Okra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2016
pawpaw seeds getting ready for participants

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2016
for inquiries whatsapp or call 08068018201
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
3days to go... seminar uploading in owerri @ citichef you are welcome
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
venue: citichef behind rock view hotel... handouts shall be given to participants in addition with free seeds for your practice... do u have 3plots? u can use it for big time farming and make millions...
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2016
tomorrow is the Day to grab it all thanks to all those who showed interest to participate in the seminar.... wish you a happy seminar tomorrow at owerri good morn
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
whatsapp or call for inquaries
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
pamdaniel:
whatsapp or call for inquaries
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2016
today is the D-day for owerri seminar on cucumber and watermelon farming... time 10:30 am call or whatsapp for inquiries 08068018201
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
seminar handout and participant Tag
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2016
participant handout and tags

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2016
thanks to all those who participated at the seminar at owerri? since you have the secrets and start up seeds I would be pleased to see u next in your farms...
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
2trip of loam soil just landed my farm... doing my sack farm my way... so easy a method and so friendly

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2016
merry Christmas good friends... wish you the best of the season
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
we have decided to extend this seminar package to those within Lagos, Ogun state, Ibadan, Abeokuta etc... seminar lectures at Abeokuta on the 8/1/2017... for space booking whatsapp or call 08068018201... venue @ green legacy resort Abeokuta
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by revabey22: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
please come to OGUN STATE to give us full information, im interested sir, thanks, 08034059720
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by japsyvic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Are you a Farmer?
Do you have any Agri-related product for sale and you haven't gotten a Market for them?
Are the Middlemen really exploiting you so much that u gain less...?
Are you looking for where u can contact suppliers from your farm at a very short time..?
Have you heard of AGRIMARKET-IT?.......

AgriMarket-it is an online social platform (Whatsapp and Telegram forum) where farmers get direct contact with their customers and vice versa. Agri market provides a unique platform for interaction amongst farmers, It connects potential buyers with potential sellers. It helps to know how and where you can buy or sell your agriproducts easily within Nigeria, Its also an avenue for making a general price decision for an agricultural commodity for sale for colleagues within the same field....

Products like Feeds, Feed ingredients, PKC, Soybean, Maize, e.t.c, Feed addittives in large and small scale depending on the quantity Poultry and Poultry Products: Eggs, Broilers, Layers D.O.C, D.O.P, Point of Lay, Turkeys. Spent layers.
Fishery; Fingerlings, Juveniles, Parent Stock etc
Seeds of various varieties of crops, Cassava stem, Casava peel, Cassava, Starch, Plantain Suckers, Pineapple suckers e.t.c
You can now advertise your products available for sale and gets instant buyer within the shortest time at your desired price... Take the advantage of the largest Agrimarket base on Whatsapp and Telegram

... There are three whatsapp groups, you can join only one because of the limited number allocated per group

1 Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Bhk4TvvRmRC0gIKZ0kELeB

2 Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///6W56RqcuJxIEIMUHLXlGue

3 Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1PLrAnoyjA65XRQm9f6glP

Telegram group
https:///joinchat/EAlQowsOWJoHJ7_sf9ERrw
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2017
revabey22:
please come to OGUN STATE to give us full information, im interested sir, thanks, 08034059720
your space has been booked... see u on the 8/1/2017 happy new year
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2017
pamdaniel:
we have decided to extend this seminar package to those within Lagos, Ogun state, Ibadan, Abeokuta etc... seminar lectures at Abeokuta on the 8/1/2017... for space booking whatsapp or call 08068018201... venue @ green legacy resort Abeokuta
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by restored2016(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2017
my concumber leaves are turning yellow. what is the cause for this and what is it solutions.
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
restored2016:
my concumber leaves are turning yellow. what is the cause for this and what is it solutions.
sorry I am replying late... have u harvested for the first time? pix of your cukes can aid my assisting u
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by restored2016(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
pamdaniel:
sorry I am replying late... have u harvested for the first time? pix of your cukes can aid my assisting u
i have not harvested for the first time. They were doing well until I travelled for the Xmas holiday.

Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2017
seminar for Abuja would be on the 25/2/2017... venue at the Jabi lake mall... time: 10:30am... don't miss out
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by pamdaniel(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am proud am a Farmer, cucumber is the way forward... withing 36 days u are good to go... are u trying to invest some good money this raining period I suggest cukes, easy to plant and very readily needed in the market
Re: Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu by logisticsboy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pls when and where next will it hold in enugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ewedu Farming-let's Network Here / Double Your Catfish Business In 6 Months / Cultivating Watermelon - A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.