Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

MMM Gurus Please Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Gurus Please Help (2138 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Gurus Please Help by kennyonthrone(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
I provided help to 4 different people on friday,3 of whom have confirmed the recipient of d fund remaining the last person,have written to support yet no response yet and now d 4th person confirmation order is now telling me the recipient reception of payment period expired.let me also add this his phone nos has been all call divert all long and his useless guider keeps aborting my call,pplease guyz watz my fate?what is the way out for me?
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Take it easy buddy.

It will be fine. I pray they find way to sort it out okay
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
kennyonthrone:
I provided help to 4 different people on friday,3 of whom have confirmed the recipient of d fund remaining the last person,have written to support yet no response yet and now d 4th person confirmation order is now telling me the recipient reception of payment period expired.let me also add this his phone nos has been all call divert all long and his useless guider keeps aborting my call,pplease guyz watz my fate?what is the way out for me?
write to support uploading the prove of payment if he did not confirm it he will be blocked
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Speakout03 I sight you grin
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Speakout03: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
kennyonthrone:

reach me on zero 7 zero 3 8 five 7 six 9 six 8

2 Likes

Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
@ all
Mmm has simple rules if you make payment and you upload your prove of payment and the receiver refuse to confirm it he or she will be block and you have no problem .

1 Like

Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by kennyonthrone(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
@ all
Mmm has simple rules if you make payment and you upload your prove of payment and the receiver refuse to confirm it he or she will be block and you have no problem .
bro so mean I shouldn't panic nd how long are the going to take to rectify it

1 Like

Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
kennyonthrone:
bro so mean I shouldn't panic nd how long are the going to take to rectify it
if he did not confirm it and the time elapsed you have no problem but make sure you upload your prove of payment
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by senors(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
kennyonthrone:

Recipient should be able to confirm you tonight as he might need to also GH tonight. Otherwise you walk into your bank, collect stamped statement of account covering some dates before and after matched date. Then you upload both through chatbox and Support ticket.
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Speakout03: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Speakout03 I sight you grin

Senior Salute you
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Speakout03:

Senior Salute you
how your side? Mehn I Don run leave alabi and his kingdom of doom grin
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by AGabriel: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
PLEASE I NEED HELP OOO, MY #72000 IS HANGING IN MMM AND CRO HAS DONE NOTHING CONCERNING IT.

I WAS MATCHED WITH ONE (ALLEN FAITH) TO BE PAID, BUT THE PERSONS CONTACT NEVER WENT THROUGH AND EVEN THE GUIDER REFUSED TO HELP,SHE THEN POSTED A FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENT, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL SOME BE RESOLVED AND IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW AND CRO HAS NOT SAID NOR DONE ANYTHING EVEN AFTER POSTING MY BANK STATEMENT TO SHOW THAT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF REGISTERING AND NOW I AM FACING THIS..
PLEASE OOOOO, I WANT THEM TO RELEASE MY MONEY. IT HAVE DO O.
I WRITE TO CRO ALMOST EVERYDAY BUT THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED.
Here is the rubbish the lady uploaded as PROOF OF PAYMENT.

2 Shares

Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by emekelnigeria: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
AGabriel:
PLEASE I NEED HELP OOO, MY #72000 IS HANGING IN MMM AND CRO HAS DONE NOTHING CONCERNING IT.

I WAS MATCHED WITH ONE (ALLEN FAITH) TO BE PAID, BUT THE PERSONS CONTACT NEVER WENT THROUGH AND EVEN THE GUIDER REFUSED TO HELP,SHE THEN POSTED A FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENT, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL SOME BE RESOLVED AND IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW AND CRO HAS NOT SAID NOR DONE ANYTHING EVEN AFTER POSTING MY BANK STATEMENT TO SHOW THAT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY MONEY.
have you called the woman, have you called her guider, have you called your guider
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by IyaOmo1: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2016
kennyonthrone:

I had similar issue some days ago which has been resolved. All you need to do is get an endorsed bank statement of account of yours covering some dates before and after you made the payment. You will also need to get the actual teller you used to make the payment. create a ticket to report the issue to support and ensure you create it under the right heading. You will then upload these documents and I am sure the issue will be resolved within a short period.
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by ifeanyija(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
AGabriel:

upload the statement again below cro message
Re: MMM Gurus Please Help by thoollz: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2016
The reason why nigeria has lost it's value. Most of us were shouting recession, now mmm has brought an initiative to relieve us from recession, yet people want to abuse it. I was suppose to get help since last week tuesday, called d first person, she didn't pick, called her guider, he said, she wasn't suppose to get help till 1st of dec, that one expired, second person didn't pck too, called his guider, he said not all fingers are equal, why did he request to provide help in d first place, isn't that greed? Till now i'm yet to receive that help. People tarnishing their image, every avenue to scam their fellow bros/sis.

(1) (Reply)

Waoh! Return on Real Estate Investment @ Ibeju / Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months / How To Make Money Online Everyday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.