Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Custom Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Custom Interview (1868 Views)

Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Exam 2019 / Is Nigerian Custom Interview Notification Real Or Scam? / Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Custom Interview by Chigface: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Pls naira landers how true is this information.
I need ur comments please.

Following your online application for the 2016 training and deployment exercise of the Nigeria Custom Service,
We are pleased to invite you for an interview on 28
NOV 2016
At Our Corporate Headquarter Wuse zone 3 Abuja.
At 1:30pm.
The verification will be with the interview officers. Upon your arrival at reception, ask for public affairs unit room 204.
Please kindly come along with the following documents:
Original proof of identification and original Credentials.
Prior to the verification we will be contacting your referees as given on your application form which you have stated, this referee will not be taking up unless you were successful at the interview.
Note that the sum of #8,600 will be paid into the account of the secretary, the payment must be made before 26/11/2016, after your deposit, kindly scan your bank copy slip and send it back with this letter.
Below is the bank information
ACCOUNT NAME: CHINDO .I. UBA , A/C NO:1130527394, ECO BANK PLC
WRITE YOUR BANK TELLER NUMBER IN THE BLANK SPACE PROVIDED.
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by Huxayfa: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Na scam woh...
Chigface:
Pls naira landers how true is this information.
I need ur comments please.

Following your online application for the 2016 training and deployment exercise of the Nigeria Custom Service,
We are pleased to invite you for an interview on 28
NOV 2016
At Our Corporate Headquarter Wuse zone 3 Abuja.
At 1:30pm.
The verification will be with the interview officers. Upon your arrival at reception, ask for public affairs unit room 204.
Please kindly come along with the following documents:
Original proof of identification and original Credentials.
Prior to the verification we will be contacting your referees as given on your application form which you have stated, this referee will not be taking up unless you were successful at the interview.
Note that the sum of #8,600 will be paid into the account of the secretary, the payment must be made before 26/11/2016, after your deposit, kindly scan your bank copy slip and send it back with this letter.
Below is the bank information
ACCOUNT NAME: CHINDO .I. UBA , A/C NO:1130527394, ECO BANK PLC
WRITE YOUR BANK TELLER NUMBER IN THE BLANK SPACE PROVIDED.
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by Chigface: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Mmmmh.
May God help us all
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by Nyxx123: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
@chigface pls have you confirmed if its scam or not because i got the same mail today
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by ibahimxbbs: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is scam becs from the bank account name, the second name was in form of abbreviation.
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by Topscoque(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fake. Compare d logo on d interview letter wit d 1 on their site
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by habeeb297: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2016
I also got the same mail just now.......Hmm....but it seemz dis guy called Chindo has increased his money to #9600 ooo....and also mine is Skye bank not Eco bank ooo....but the account number remains the same...

Hmm....All this local scammer wan scam me...its very sad.....i do not know where we are heading to in dis country.....this Chindo guy needs to call me for proper orientation and training.....My own training fee is $30,000 dollar... grin.....Useless desperate Mugu
Re: Nigerian Custom Interview by bunmite85: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Confirm scam was once a victim of 15000 2 years back

(1) (Reply)

See The Vacancy Poster That Was Spotted In Asaba, Delta State / PSL.... SOLUTION CENTRE! / Work With Us In Lagos And Make Over 450,000 Per Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.