Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? (5120 Views)

Nigerian Custom Recruitment Update: Supplementary List Of 2022 Successful Applic / Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email / Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Exam 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by thestevens: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello house I just heard the Nigerian custom is doing replacement, pls how true is this and do they give out replacement form?
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
thestevens:
Hello house I just heard the Nigerian custom is doing replacement, pls how true is this and do they give out replacement form?
Bros, this country is a big mess. Few days ago i pasted the secret replacement that took place with NCS but the thread was quickly removed.
I have the evidence because i was privy to the application form and deployment letter of a candidate. They are to report on 28th August 2017 at the Abuja Training Centre.
I know that, they will remove it again once i paste the evidence here. God go help us 4 dis messed up country.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by thestevens: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
only God can help us. are you sure about this?
OrangeDream:
Bros, this country is a big mess. Few days ago i pasted the secret replacement that took place with NCS but the thread was quickly removed.
I have the evidence because i was privy to the application form and deployment letter of a candidate. They are to report on 28th August 2017 at the Abuja Training Centre.
I know that, they will remove it again once i paste the evidence here. God go help us 4 dis messed up country.
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
thestevens:
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by thestevens: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
stevealike@gmail.com
OrangeDream:
I said i have a copy of the application form and deployment letter duly signed by NCS and you are still asking me if i'm sure?.
Oya, drop your email if you want to see it.
The replacement was done very briefly. Just a week or so and deployment letters have been dispatched already.
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Oladayopop(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's a scam...I confirmed it from a custom officer.
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Adekunlekareem45@gmail.com Drop it will like to c. Pls
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Adekunlekareem45@gmail.com Drop it will like to c. Pls
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by master69(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
it is true oo......a friend told me dat his elder sister brought the form for him.....very real..
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2017
Sent
thestevens:
stevealike@gmail.com
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2017
I think it may be a scam. I have sent it to you. Take a look at it. It looks too good to be true but i'm no longer sure now. Please, confirm it and if it turns out to be fake, kindly unquote me please so i can edit my statements. I hate passing wrong information on social media.
thestevens:
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Smartjob1(f): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Wow...This is not a good idea at all.

Well, if you are tired of looking for job? Tired of sending CVs to companies with getting any positive responses? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here!~

Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com now. Find real jobs, recruit easily, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up, update your CV and profile as a jobseekers or employer. Grow your brand through your connections. Join now. It is free!

Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by farouk1989: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Pls send to me,will like to confirm, cos a high ranking officer told me its from 21st of next month

abidemitjn@gmail.com
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by mizz2posh: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please, i can't begin the exercise of sending the documents to emails provided here. Nor b GMAT.
I have sent it to the guy i asked to provide his email for clarify purpose. If you want to see it, please ask him for it.
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by andersonho: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
thestevens:
stevealike@gmail.com

Pls sir Steve, send it to me too. Thanks
Here is my mail address
Andersonisgud@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by Emmey67: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
pls send it to me osasbouncing@gmail.com
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by yudi25: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please cn I get a copy too rolandajoku@gmail.com
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by DeUltimate7(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
thestevens:
stevealike@gmail.com

Please Steve,Kindly avail to send me the copy of the letter for clarification purposes, i will really need to show my brother. he's seriously doubting the replacement excercise abeg.. my email- owodeleadebisi@gmail.com
stay blessed.
Re: Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? by slyd90(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Sent
please i need to see it too.. daayobami@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Henkel Graduate Internship Programme 2017 / Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.