Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What! Lol..footballer Koke Calls Cristiano Ronaldo A gay (gay) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What! Lol..footballer Koke Calls Cristiano Ronaldo A gay (gay) (618 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What! Lol..footballer Koke Calls Cristiano Ronaldo A gay (gay) by naijgist: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Tempers boiled over last weekend as Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid clashed in the epic Madrid derby. Ronaldo was involved in a fiery exchange with Koke and now their words have been revealed.
Ronaldo and Koke were each booked for the flare-up, which saw both stars clash heads and exchange words but now Spanish Radio stationCadena Cope, have claimed that Ronaldo got flared up when Koke called him a gay, a term used to describe gays, to which the three-time Ballon d’Or winner allegedly replied: “A gay, yes. But a very rich one, b******.”
According to the radio station, they over heard Ronaldo talking to his teammates about what happened during his clash with Koke.
See alleged excerpts of the conversation according to Cadena Cope below.
Ronaldo: “Koke called me a gay.”
Team-mate: “What?”
Ronaldo: “You‘re a gay, he said to me.”
Team-mate: “He said that to you?”
Ronaldo: “I told him, ‘if we meet each other in Madrid, you will see what I will do’.”
Team-mate: “What are you going to do to him?”
Ronaldo: “Nothing. What can I do?”
Another team-mate who came in later: “Who said that?”
Ronaldo: “Koke, he called me a gay. I told him, ‘a gay, yes. But a very rich one, b****** ’.
Meanwhile, notice how Atletico Madrid players made sure to protect their precious cargo from Ronaldo's thunderbolt as he lined up a freekick? Lol.

For more gist & update visit:
http://www.naijgist.com.ng

Re: What! Lol..footballer Koke Calls Cristiano Ronaldo A gay (gay) by sirfee(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
That's maturity,koke was just frustrated

(1) (Reply)

The Highest Paid Player In The World Is Not Cristiano Or Messi / NPFL Releases Official Ball For The New Season / Breaking News; Fifa Expands World Cup To 48 Teams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.