Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (48596 Views)

Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Sportdab(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has described Juventus signing of Cristiano Ronaldo as "A Waste Of Money".

Juventus paid Real Madrid £105m earlier this summer for the Portuguese.

The deal will see Ronaldo earn £106m over the four years on his current contract.

The 33-year-old has had his first training session with new Juventus teammates today in Turin.

And Napoli Presi De Laurentiis has mocked the deal.

“Spending so much money to buy only one player at the end of his career is very dangerous,” De Laurentiis told La Vertia.

“Let's remember that Cristiano Ronaldo is of a certain age and in terms of the club’s balancing of accounts his signing is a risky move.

“The signing of Ronaldo is out of any standard.

“If you start to pay such absurd and out-of-the-ordinary salaries, sooner or later this turns against you.”

By signing Ronaldo, Juventus became the first Italian club to break  the £100m barrier for incoming transfer.

They also smashed the previous transfer record in Italy by landing Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli in a £75m deal two years ago.

“(Ronaldo) has at his side what - perhaps- is the most intelligent of sports agents: Jorge Mendes,” De Laurentiis added.

“I had been with him for breakfast in Portugal and in those days we talked about the goalkeeper Rui Patricio.

“Then, when it was clear that Real wanted to left home (Real Madrid), he called me and said: 'Listen Aurelio, can we play this game?’

“Was it too expensive? Nah. That said, it's a nonsense. I imagined a model in which the costs were matched exclusively with the proceeds mirrored to the relative costs of the operation.

“I had told Mendes: ‘Do you think that Ronaldo will make me rich? If so, we do it so the first €250m turnover goes to Napoli, and the next €100m are due to Ronaldo’.

“If he could actually earn (those figures), he would have nothing to risk or to fear.

“But then Juve arrived, and - behind FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, who have part-funded the Ronaldo deal) - raised the stakes.”

Source:>>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/cristiano-ronaldo-waste-of-money-napoli.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by teewhydope(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
dunce! tell me one one napoli player better than ronado's left leg

369 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by SEONaijaExpert: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pained people! They wish they had him but they can't afford him or else they would be selling 5 Napoli players.

Want organic traffic?
Let us help your blog/website rank well on Google

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by cosmatika(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
U ppl should take it easy with the old man abeg. The weekly wage of CR7 will pay his 1st 11 at Napoli, so he feels that since only Ronaldo can't form a team, that it's waste. He's living in the past

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Teewhy2: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
The risk takers are the most successful people.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by anambraamaka: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jealousy jeloma

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by lexyman(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
this Napoli President is a clown , if Napoli can afford Ronaldo he will not make such statement ... i guess he is beefing Ronaldo cos they re not in good terms grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by nairavsdollars(f): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
See jealousy. Even at 59, CR7 xan never play for Napoli

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MobileGees: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jealous Bigotry nuisance.

He already knows that CR7 is coming to torment all of them in Seria A he is now feeling pained.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by kokakola: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
He is very Right...
Aurelio De Laurentiis my Role Model

18 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by obi4eze(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by LosVikingos: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
This man is just angry Cuz Napoli couldn't afford Ronaldo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by habeeb246(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Beef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Monaco2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol Ronaldos fans won't like this cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Hoodfriend(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
No be lie.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Davidfash10000: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Davido, Regina Daniels, Crazeclown In My Feelings Challenge - Drake (Gone Wrong) Keke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F88l5jPILJY
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
His opinion perhaps all I wan ask him be say... Na ur money Oga

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
of course he IS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by yahoodotcom: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Waste of money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by ERCROSS(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
thought I was the only one who had this thought

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Vornic: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is it your money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by SarakiBukola: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
I felt his transfer fee was outrageous in 2009 when he arrived Real Madrid.

He shut me up ...very fast

I think he would have found it easier in French Ligue 1 though, Calcio Serie A defenders are notoriously rough

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by BruncleZuma: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Classic Painment

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by pat077: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is it their money

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by RexTramadol1: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
E don red
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:
dunce! tell me one one napoli player better than ronado's left leg
This is harsh and funny. grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill person here with laugh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by pheely40: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ronaldo is arguably the best player in the world but it is a risk paying such an amount for a player his age.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Alejoc(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Watch him turn around your league

More viewership for the whole league through him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by RealDonaldTrump(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
The man speaks the truth, but truth they say is bitter.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Elizabeth Johnson Is Dead (Sunshine Queens FC Goalkeeper Dies) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.