Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter (24356 Views)

Godfrey Oboabona Completes Move To Dinamo Batumi. / Godfrey Oboabona In Serious Mess After Been Accused ‘dubious’ Over Al Ahli Move / New Photos Of Godfrey Oboabona's Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by deebrain(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Longcucumber:
That bros 25,GOD are u there.

YES, I AM HERE. EVEN NOW AND FOREVER MORE.
AMEN.

CHANGE YOUR USERNAME FOR IT IS NOT HOLY IN MY SIGHT.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Zelex9(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oboabona is Esan! Born and bred in Ondo.

P.S I believe these photos are not recent. Have seen them a while back.

1 Like

Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by nigerfine: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Moderator....

INCORRECT HEADING.......GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER
Did the guy share with the 5 years or share the pic of the 5 years..
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by yedidiah(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oboabona is just 25, and he is already a calamitous defender. Chai! that means no hope of Omeruo getting better.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by cosmosekeh: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Where is her mother abi na baby mama tins?
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by jaymichael(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:
Igbos and attractiveness are like 5 and 6. You can mistake them too for Efik, Ibibio because we share the same DNA but can never ever mistake them as Afonjas because they don't look like us and have nothing in common with us.
Of course, we don't look like you guys, we fine pass una.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by ItzHoludex(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
muystoy:
This guy age neva pass 25 since like 5yrs ago ,every time na so so 25,ur age dey press pause ni,fear God na

gringringringringrin
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Glaxx(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:
Igbos and attractiveness are like 5 and 6. You can mistake them too for Efik, Ibibio because we share the same DNA but can never ever mistake them as Afonjas because they don't look like us and have nothing in common with us.

I'm an igbo man, but I think you are a bigoted idiot!
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by davibid: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
golpen:

Hehe... If i say you mumu now, they will say I'm wicked. But really talk sensibly or get to know that the gentle man is an afonja United man from ondo state and stop famzing about.

2 Likes

Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
deleskizy:
English is you problem
ITK

Point out any wrong in what she wrote.... Illiterate
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by marquay: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:
grin grin grin grin waka!
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
jaymichael:
Of course, we don't look like you guys, we fine pass una.

Lol...who dash monkey plantain. Don't let people hear you say that in public.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:
wow clap for yourself!! I'm sure you feel you made sense up there. Anyways, it obvious you cannot sleep peacefully if you don't display your ignorance at least once a day so continue.

stay in school kids, this is what illiteracy can turn you into

2 Likes

Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Drdonzeez(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
phenst:
super eagles player??..how many times has he represented the super eagles coz I can't remember even one
How many super Eagles match have you watched because I can't even remember one? undecided
phenst:
super eagles player??..how many times has he represented the super eagles coz I can't remember even one
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Slimmos(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:
Mumu..The guy is a yoruba from Ondo State.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Slimmos(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Zelex9:
Oboabona is Esan! Born and bred in Ondo.

P.S I believe these photos are not recent. Have seen them a while back.
Esan what? The guy is a full blooded ondo guy..Ondo town precisely..
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Martinola(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
phenst:
welcome to planet earth
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Zelex9(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Slimmos:
Esan what? The guy is a full blooded ondo guy..Ondo town precisely..

What does Oboabona translate to in Yoruba? Oboabona originates from Ohordua, Esan South East LG. His parents migrated to Ondo.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:

bros, this recession hit your brain hard o! pele sorry!
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by DJInfluence: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
ajokebelle:
25 years bawo ?
That means i'm his daugther's age mate.

Cute girl though.
this cracked me up. this person no serious at all. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by mikron(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
EXLOVER:
where is my girl? i need to service her tonight i cant wait to be a father
when ur moniker says EXLOVER, that means no present lover for u na
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by wayodude(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
phenst:

shocked
Your age please?
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by wayodude(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Why is it that in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians everyone seems to be 100% certain that everyone else is a fraud even when there is no supporting evidence to such insinuations?

The more annoying part is that notwithstanding the above fact each one of you would still claim to be straight and honest. Who so then is the fool?

Fools
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olu20090:
who is this ancestral mad man?grin any small thing u start barking Igbo's this Igbo's that is this an achievement or it is the first time u are seeing this am not surprise because u are not exposed maybe u live in the tick forest u are just opportuned to browse . behave exposed for once and stop this your attachment it is not by force or are u weak on your own?
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by justmenoni: 1:51am On Nov 23, 2016
25 year old Godfrey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Flattinos and under-age are like that jacob zuma pics...5 and 6
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by EXLOVER(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
mikron:
when ur moniker says EXLOVER, that means no present lover for u na
LOL... that was then
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by EXLOVER(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sad This is sad. You should have your ball sack roasted
bros abeg nor vex i off image before
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by mikron(m): 1:34am On Nov 26, 2016
EXLOVER:
LOL... that was then
wink
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Toyin001: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
ajokebelle, LEOSIRSIR, Mizomalicha, Longcucumber, IVORY2009 and all the other rest of you saying silly opinions, a beautiful girl is posted, na age concern all of una... Same Craziness that made people call Taye Taiwo's Twin 35years when he was celebrating 23 years in Marseille, if that silly Idea is anything to go by, Taye Taiwo should be well over 40 years now, will he still be playing ball In Case You Guys Are Ignorantly Unaware, Oboabonna represented Nigeria in an aged restricted tournament [can't remember where U17 U20], do you actually think FIFA are that idiotic as you think, there is medical age test done for players that represent countries in the tournament, the highest error in the medical test can't be more than one two years maximally so he can't be more than 27 years or thereabouts even with the so called football age you guys are shouting, I easily get pissed off by this crazy mentality of Nigerians undecided undecided undecided Just Vexed sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Toyin001: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
wayodude:
Why is it that in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians everyone seems to be 100% certain that everyone else is a fraud even when there is no supporting evidence to such insinuations?

The more annoying part is that notwithstanding the above fact each one of you would still claim to be straight and honest. Who so then is the fool?

Fools
Don't Mind Them Bro, I'm Pissed Off Already sad sad sad Check My Comment Before This One

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli's Daughter Pia (Pictures) / Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday / Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.