Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter (24355 Views)

Godfrey Oboabona Completes Move To Dinamo Batumi. / Godfrey Oboabona In Serious Mess After Been Accused ‘dubious’ Over Al Ahli Move / New Photos Of Godfrey Oboabona's Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Longcucumber(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Toyin001:
ajokebelle, LEOSIRSIR, Mizomalicha, Longcucumber, IVORY2009 and all the other rest of you saying silly opinions, a beautiful girl is posted, na age concern all of una... Same Craziness that made people call Taye Taiwo's Twin 35years when he was celebrating 23 years in Marseille, if that silly Idea is anything to go by, Taye Taiwo should be well over 40 years now, will he still be playing ball In Case You Guys Are Ignorantly Unaware, Oboabonna represented Nigeria in an aged restricted tournament [can't remember where U17 U20], do you actually think FIFA are that idiotic as you think, there is medical age test done for players that represent countries in the tournament, the highest error in the medical test can't be more than one two years maximally so he can't be more than 27 years or thereabouts even with the so called football age you guys are shouting, I easily get pissed off by this crazy mentality of Nigerians undecided undecided undecided Just Vexed sad sad sad sad sad
Toyin001 is like you don high on some local stuff.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Toyin001: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Longcucumber:
Toyin001 is like you don high on some local stuff.
U should tell yourself that, part of what I'm talking about, behaving illicit on social media because you can't see someone, shey na you take me to where I got high undecided undecided undecided Set of silly internet bigots!
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Longcucumber(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Toyin001:
U should tell yourself that, part of what I'm talking about, behaving illicit on social media because you can't see someone, shey na you take me to where I got high undecided undecided undecided Set of silly internet bigots!
u are really high on something,so am going to pardon your corporate idiosyncracy because its obvious you are being influence by some local stuff.i dont trade words with some local common fishbrain no-nen-tity.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Toyin001: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Longcucumber:
u are really high on something,so am going to pardon your corporate idiosyncracy because its obvious you are being influence by some local stuff.i dont trade words with some local common fishbrain no-nen-tity.
Clap For Yourself! You just out of your ignorance constructed some crazy thrash which seems to make you happy... You can kindly leave the comment for others to see... Just have it in mind that you're a damn ignoramus...
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Longcucumber(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Toyin001:
Clap For Yourself! You just out of your ignorance constructed some crazy thrash which seems to make you happy... You can kindly leave the comment for others to see... Just have it in mind that you're a damn ignoramus...
you are the bigger ignoramus,for not minding your buisness.alway learn to mind your buisness,no body ask for your opinion,if you continue this way you might end up in ............ I will fill in that space when they unban my other account.
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Toyin001: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Longcucumber:
you are the bigger ignoramus,for not minding your buisness.alway learn to mind your buisness,no body ask for your opinion,if you continue this way you might end up in ............ I will fill in that space when they unban my other account.
Fill It For Yourself.............
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by MizOmalicha(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Toyin001:
ajokebelle, LEOSIRSIR, Mizomalicha, Longcucumber, IVORY2009 and all the other rest of you saying silly opinions, a beautiful girl is posted, na age concern all of una... Same Craziness that made people call Taye Taiwo's Twin 35years when he was celebrating 23 years in Marseille, if that silly Idea is anything to go by, Taye Taiwo should be well over 40 years now, will he still be playing ball In Case You Guys Are Ignorantly Unaware, Oboabonna represented Nigeria in an aged restricted tournament [can't remember where U17 U20], do you actually think FIFA are that idiotic as you think, there is medical age test done for players that represent countries in the tournament, the highest error in the medical test can't be more than one two years maximally so he can't be more than 27 years or thereabouts even with the so called football age you guys are shouting, I easily get pissed off by this crazy mentality of Nigerians undecided undecided undecided Just Vexed sad sad sad sad sad
Onye wu onya biko nu?! Warris dis one talking
Re: Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter by Toyin001: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
MizOmalicha:

Onye wu onya biko nu?! Warris dis one talking
Go Ask Google! As If You Can't Read What Is Written undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli's Daughter Pia (Pictures) / Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday / Qatar Defeat Japan 3-1 To Win 2019 Asian Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.